Author Topic: Eschelon Consulting  (Read 6164 times)

Offline bagalagaa88

Eschelon Consulting
« on: October 04, 2016, 01:46:09 AM »
Anyone read with him? He seemed to nail my POI. Not sure on predictions though, found him on another forum and thought I'd give him a try.

Offline Sooshi

Re: Eschelon Consulting
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 02:06:28 AM »
Haven't heard of him. Is this the guy?
 http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/tarot-readers/echelon-consulting/10081470

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 02:22:36 AM »
Yeah!

Offline Truthseeker000

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2016, 04:04:01 PM »
Any other info on this guy?? I was going to try him. I like getting a male perspective.

Although, I have said this in other posts and I will say it again because I feel like I'm this guy's cheerleader, Karma Warrior is soon worth checking out.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 03:24:23 AM »
Karma Warrior was completely wrong with time line and outcome

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2016, 07:34:46 PM »
Baypark, you did say though that the second time you read with karma warrior that he said it's not going to happen for you guys, rite? In the "Karma warrior" thread? Same with val and Keisha- that they gave you the negative outcome on 2nd readings, rite? And that's painful, I know, that it really is looking now like it really isn't going to happen. Let's give the readers credit though like karma warrior, keisha, and val that were willing to tell you truthfully what they saw when they accurately saw that the outcome had changed. Unfortunately, and fortunatelly, outcomes can change in the blink of an eye due to sudden dramatic episode, a surprise meeting, or whatever. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and i am also relieved that you were not fed fairy tales when the outcome had changed. When i call a reader, after ive already talked to them once about the issue, it's often because i want to know if the outcome has changed.... And if the reader seems to just be reading their notes- well, then that's sorta a rip off. Baypark, please don't take it like i am attacking you- i just feel this is an important point for me to suggest. I do hope that you find a fulfilling relationship in good time.

So....  Karma Warrior gave me a positive prediction..... for now...    Anyone else try him? He has good reviews- a few on the forum here and then on keen.

I remember that situation with Baypark as well. Those readers ended up being correct the second time. Bay park, did you update them and it made them switch their outcome or did they pick it up on their own?

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 11:30:27 PM »
He's really good with how a person is feeling and thinking

anything