Author Topic: Diamond Cherokee princess  (Read 3887 times)

Offline Angelsaboveus

Diamond Cherokee princess
« on: September 10, 2014, 02:58:00 AM »
Hi all,

I was searching for another reader but came upon this one. She has great reviews, anyone read with her?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Diamond Cherokee princess
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 12:39:14 PM »
Oh my Christ Jesus don't read with her. I called her a while back and asked her how my man feels about me, instantly she said he is gone you will never hear from him again. Then I asked her this if that is so why is he stocking me ? Instantly she said Waite there is a change coming with him in 3 weeks and if he goes on the right path things will be well and you will hear from him within a week. Holly Molly Christ Jesus. Lier lier lier. quote author=Angelsaboveus link=topic=1432.msg20786#msg20786 date=1410317880]
Hi all,

I was searching for another reader but came upon this one. She has great reviews, anyone read with her?
[/quote]

Offline Angelsaboveus

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »
Hagahaha omg now THAT is funny!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 12:09:13 AM »
I read with her yesterday, for some reason she didn't come up when I searched here till after. I called about a job I'm subbing out to someone who has fallen off the face of the earth. She said he was waiting for me to get back to him. Which may be true, but he hasn't read the last two messages I've sent him, so I'm unsure how I'm supposed to "get back to him" when most of the info is in those messages. If he doesn't read what I've sent him, how can he be waiting for more?

She then tried to put a relationship spin on it, even though twice I tried to bring her back to work, not relationship.

Again, not saying it can't happen at some time, but that's not why I was calling!

Good thing she was quick!  ::)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2014, 12:25:35 AM »
oh my gosh, she is not real

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2014, 02:15:39 PM »
I was looking for a remote viewer that wouldn't break the bank and she came up and was online. Oh well. Like I said, cheap. I wiped out my account with her - $6