Author Topic: California Psychics  (Read 10361 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
California Psychics
« on: August 12, 2012, 11:49:53 AM »
Hi all.......would love to hear if anyone on here has any fav's on CP. I see a lot of recent post on Keen, I read there too...lol, and other sites too...but lately...tyring to call only quarterly....trying.....anyhow.....call me crazy... :o....but I do like some of CP psychics.

Was wondering is anyone has any new thoughts/opinions on anyone there...thanks!

HeavenlySkies

Re: California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 04:35:06 PM »
Hi Bella, I don't use CP anymore but I did like Uli and Lalita.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 06:36:02 PM »
Thanks HeavenlySkies!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 07:03:21 PM »
Hi all.......would love to hear if anyone on here has any fav's on CP. I see a lot of recent post on Keen, I read there too...lol, and other sites too...but lately...tyring to call only quarterly....trying.....anyhow.....call me crazy... :o....but I do like some of CP psychics.

Was wondering is anyone has any new thoughts/opinions on anyone there...thanks!

BellaLife,

I am not a CP fan, but both Gelsomina and Dawn were correct for me.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 07:09:02 PM »
Thanks Synergy....I have my fav's  on there, was wondering if any predictions came through for anyone. A few have for me, small things, big ones are still a little ways off.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 10:28:24 PM »
I called CP for 2 years. They would get small stuff right likei contact but everything else was wrong. I spent thousands. My go-to were jacqueline and william. Both horribly wrong in the end. I also read with michelle, nina, london, devyn, jean, gail, seha and maryann. All of them got a few little things right. All of them were 100% wrong with the situation and outcome. A lot of them coukd tell me when he would call. What he said or what happened after the call was always wrong. Hope that helps.

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »
For me, barbara, lucas lyons and even crazy SE have been better then the readers on CP. They are maybe 50-60% accurate but barbara and lucas have worked for me at a high level over the past year.I am in cookies que - dying to try her.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2012, 10:40:58 PM »
Thanks PT2....I would like to try her. Best of everything to you and everyone on this forum.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »
PT2....when u do read with Cookie.....please let me know if she was good for you...thanks!

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 01:00:44 AM »
BellaLife - will do. I'm now #12. Hopefully she won't call while I'm @ work.

Offline oben

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 06:52:49 AM »
@PT2 did u end up reading with cookie?

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 01:30:29 AM »
Hi - I didn't read with cookie. When it was my turn I was at work. I waited again and I can't remember what happened. Maybe I'll go back in her que now and see what happens. Thanks for asking. I promise to update if I do. I have some work stuff going on now that Barbara predicted 4-5 month's ago. Nothing else really going on.

Offline tru1

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »
Hi all..happy 2013 to all of you.  :D
I recently joined this group and have been reading a lot on California Psychics. I have mixed views on many and I may share them at a later point. I recently read with Scarlet and Hayden. Both picked up on my current situation pretty well, and predicted an outcome to happen later this month. Scarlet's 2 predictions have already come true. I am hopeful....but was wondering if any had read with Scarlet and Hayden and how did you find them? I will def report back on the final outcome in my situation with my SM.

Love and Light,
T :)

anything