Author Topic: polar opposite readings  (Read 3286 times)

Offline hope4love

polar opposite readings
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:44:44 AM »
nm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:51:59 AM by hope4love »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Re: polar opposite readings
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 03:47:59 AM »
hope4love,

which two readers did you read with? I don't actually think i have ever recieved a polar opposite reading looking at all my past readings put together. Maybe readings that differed a little bit with details and future events but never completely opposite.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:00:41 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:52:22 AM by hope4love »

loops77

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 04:41:16 AM »
Honestly, if they are somewhat psychic and being genuine, they are tapping into different time periods in his life. One sure thing about psychics is that they have NO sense of time. Reads I've had years ago are just now making sense, which puts other readings into context. There probably was a time when he was exploring his options...and then he stopped. Or vice versa.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 06:19:27 AM »
I've read with about a good 30 different people over the year and out off all of them I think maybe 5 gave me a negative reading stating that the person I was calling about wouldn't work out. It sucks because I feel that it will be a positive outcome but nervous that maybe one of the negative readings would be true. You just never know

Offline hope4love

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 07:37:17 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:52:31 AM by hope4love »

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 08:01:59 AM »
Ugh!!! I hate the somebody else thrown in after they tell you to just move on. I'm still waiting to see this mystery man. Being as picky as I am I wish him good luck lol. I need to try that meditation too.  :)

Offline Lincoln Memorial

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 11:51:04 PM »
I, too, have gotten polar opposite readings.  I have had five or six psychics tell me that my marriage is doomed.  One, a CP advisor, got it right.  We actually got through the tough time.  I have had opposite readings on other subjects as well.  Several said that I would stay out west, several say that I don't.  Haven't made a move yet, but still could.

Offline hawkgirl79

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 01:10:05 AM »
FWIW I've had such crappy luck with readings about people I haven't met yet (connected with online or met once briefly) that I don't ever call about anyone unless there's an established relationship. Even from an energy reading standpoint, it seems awfully hard for a psychic to be able to pick up those vibrations when the relationship isn't even substantial yet. From my point of view, the psychic is reading YOUR energy, and until you have a solid foundation about a person, that person is unlikely to manifest in YOUR energy. Hence, polar opposite readings. That's what I think, anyway.

Offline stelka

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 01:35:53 AM »
Totally agree! I met someone in the beginning of May this year. When I called about him all of the readers said that he is nobody substantial, we won't last etc. Well we lasted and it has developed into a loving and caring relationship. When I called now my favorite advisors told me that he is the one and they see marriage card in my future.  Maybe it happens, maybe it won't but I agree that they pick up our energy at that moment. And honestly when I called in May my focus wasn't on him at all, and I wasn't even considering him as my relationship partner.  Hope that helps. 

Offline hope4love

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 05:45:41 AM »
nm

« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 01:51:30 AM by hope4love »

anything