Author Topic: Psychics do connect with everyone for whatever reason  (Read 1776 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Psychics do connect with everyone for whatever reason
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:17:00 PM »
I had local psychic where I used to live, she read me very well, so many predictions  came true for me. Now some of my family members went to see her, and did not like, said she was no good. Just thought I share this. But I do know that she was very accurate for me. I honestly have to say she is the only psychic who has predicted so many things/people that actually happened. All my readings that I have had now are for the near future, so I cannot comment on them right now.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: Psychics do connect with everyone for whatever reason
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 10:25:37 PM »
Hi bellalife, you said you read with a lot of Cp's. Has anything actually come to fruition from any of them? Not insight, but things coming abut as they said? Just curious. Thanks

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Psychics do connect with everyone for whatever reason
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 10:39:36 PM »
Hi Bella.....when I call online with CP....I ask about love and relationships, esp a new one....so tired of the crap with the ex off and on.......so flipin draining.....looking for someone better.....anyhow the new guy is in the near future. But to answer your question, yes, somethings were really right on esp, about goofy the ex.

Now when I go see my local, she tells me don't say a word, just mix and cut the cards, and she is off reading me, she has given me the same details about the guy as many at CP and Keen/Psychic Source has. Details too. My local will tell me about family, health, and so forth.