Author Topic: My Story With California Psychics  (Read 8865 times)

Offline shante11

My Story With California Psychics
« on: July 24, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
 - i've read with California Psychics many of times but dont get me wrong there are very little i repeat very little people who know's what they are talking about. & it gets anooying when i use to call and they kept asking me " ARE SURE THAT'S ENOUGH TIME" EVEN when i already have purchase a package online. I'm like why are you trying to get me to spend more money, and i'm a reader myself , so that'sm how i know they was trying to get me but no one plays me!!! Well Here's my list

- Vivienne ext. 5489 : she was my first reader, when i first started with CP , she was calm and nice, in depth. but some things havent came to past , but she was nice though.

- TeriLynn ext. 9625 : She was nice, very nice !! and she was right about a couple of thigs about the guy i asked bout, and some things right about my career, but will i ever read with her again mhm no.

- Yvonne ext. 9883 : Doesn't know what the hell she is talking about.

- Kim ext. 5512 : off and i mean OFF.

- Heather ext. 5064 : Very rude, AND on top of that didn't know what she was talking about " I've GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK"

- Lori ext. 9107 : VERY RUDE!! i asked her about a guy and she just kept beating around the bush!! " I'VE GOTTEN MY MONEY BACK"

- Emma ext. 9591 : She was a nice lady , but way off about the guy i asked her about , but right about my career how is that ?? smh but i wouldn't call her again.

- Tisha ext. 5145 : Very mean at that!! and she said that the guy i was into had a girlfriend and was in love with her, I COME TO FIND OUT HE WAS SINGLE AND LEFT HIS EX ALONE A LONG TIME AGO !! smh wow " i've gotten my money back " !!!!

- Sable ext. 5336 : Young face but sound really old !! im sorry but she was ok but she was right about my friend current issue and that was the only thing - but i dont understand she need the year, day, month, herrist and last name to connect im like gesh she is the closest person 2 me you can't see that " I'VE gotten my money back.

- Piper ext. 5260 : She was extremly funny i give her that !! but off about my guy !

- Agnes ext. 5400 : she was a calm  nice lady, right about my career but off i mean off about a lot of things.

- Demi ext. 5510 : I LOVED HER!! she was right about my guy and gave me hope !! but the thing about demi is , she good with love and telling you how the other person feels about you. but asking her upcoming perdiction and career, and etc, she can b a little shaking with it meaning she might not know ! BUT i liked her though when it came to the guy i was into and she told me certain things to do and how to get him and i must say it worked.

- Alison ext. 9885 : NO connection what so ever, and she was wrong about certain things, and she try to keep me on the phone for excessive reasons smh " i've gotten my money back"

- Simone ext. 5346 : HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE !!! and thats why her ratings hasnt gone up !! she was off about EVERYTHING !! and she kept laughing as if i was a joke and shit and at the end of the phone call she said " well bye " in a mean way im like whatever " i GOT MY MONEY BACK " !!!

- Lumina ext. 5087 : nice person but she said i was going to be in a relationship with this person, and it never happen !! smh and she takes way to long to conncted it took her five minutes smh i hang up !

- Charlotte ext. 9350 : i stood on the phone with her for 2 minutes ! now you know she didnt know what she was talking about and was rude !!

- Hunter ext. 5507 : she is a cold reader !!! and off at the same time thats why she been at $5.00 for over servel months smh !

- Venus ext. 9463 : slow talker but wouldnt call her again she was on point about certain things about that was it.

- Madeline ext. 5019 : OFF !! she said in june everything would be good and come to pass we are in july and nothing has happen smh !!

- Skylar ext. 9887 : talks way to much , and not enough talk about what u ask for smh

- Megan ext. 5621 : she didnt even answer my question smh i hang up and got my money back

- Dianna ext. 5098 : NOW SHE KNOWSS WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT NICE LADY !! BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HER SHE WAS ON CP FOR A COUPLE WEEKS HOPE SHE COMES BACK.

- Priscilla ext. 5637 : she was right on and every nice and honest

- Shelby ext. 5697 : donnt ever read with her ! i gotten my money back!

-  Fallon ext. 5218 : she made me feel better she knew a couple of things !

- Miss Krystal ext. 9192 : she was nice i meanvery nice but i wouldnt speak to her often though

loops77

Re: My Story With California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:20:11 PM »
Did Dianna ask you about Michael or David? She has been doing that to a few on here..

Don't trust anyone from CP..the fact that they are told in their contract to sugar coat, not present their real names, and to avoid heavy topics and they agree to it...makes me write all of them off immediately.

Offline shante11

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 07:23:42 PM »
- OMG NOO !!! yes she did say michael!! she said " whos michael" i'm like idk who that is she said your going to meet a guy name michael who is succesful and etc and u will b happy with him and stuff what did she say to u omg i feel i just been played

loops77

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 07:25:55 PM »
read here  http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,690.0.html

I think she does have ability and she said some true things about career and such...but for some reason she likes adding that Michael thing to waste time or something.....

Offline shante11

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 07:31:56 PM »
- ok i'm about 2 read it yeah she is good on some parts but i thought i'm theonly one she said that 2 smh !! and omg how you know that they are told 2 surgar coat ? and yeah i just recently founded out that they dont use they're real names

Offline shante11

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 07:42:47 PM »
i just read it smh and its funny  because she hasnt been on in almost 5 weeks smh

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 08:35:32 PM »
Who is SMH?..from California Psychics

Offline shante11

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
a term phase to say " shaking my head "

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 08:40:23 PM »
lol.....thank you!

Offline shante11

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 08:49:38 PM »
you welcome l0l

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 08:55:20 PM »
Hi Shante....wow looks like you have read with many CP readers....I have as well, just different one that most of the ones you have listed.  Would you mind telling me what you liked about Agnes?
Did she hit anything on love or work?

Offline shante11

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 09:08:55 PM »
yes i have and wasted money l0lss but mhm agnes she has this country accent - not to heavy- what i liked about her is that she was very calm but the thing was i asked her two question 1. was i am trasnferring colleges right to another state so i said do u see it still happening she said yes and how the lifetsyle would be so me as a reader also i knew she was on point with that - but when i asked her about this guy right that i liked and wanted to get to know but i was too shy she said " she thinks your beauitful , but the thing thats stopping him from coming up to you is the fact he has a girlfriend " i've talked to demi after that and it was my first time speaking to demi she told me wait what " he doesnt even have a girlfreind ,, and the reason why he hasnt came up 2 u is because he is a really shy guy " come 2 find out demi was right but agnes wasnt so yeah i wouldnt called her again  :(

Offline applesticks

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2012, 06:24:31 AM »
If they're told to sugar coat in their contract, I can tell you that there are several at CP that have definitely broken that term...LOL. For example, I called Giselle twice with a huge gap in-between. She supposedly reads people's thoughts and can tell you what they are thinking/feeling. The two times I called her, it's as if her own personal opinion starts coming in and she becomes judgmental, and I know the person I was talking about isn't judgmental at all. I used to call Hunter until she just basically told me to move on.

Also, I believe the reason they tell their readers to not use their real names is so we, the callers, can't find them off their site, because I bet anything that some of these readers would charge way, wayyy less than what CA Psychics is charging us. I don't want to spend $8.50 a minute..that's just wrong and I feel that there are a select few of those psychics that would be willing to charge reasonable prices if it was a direct transaction without the middle man :P

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2012, 03:01:34 PM »
"Also, I believe the reason they tell their readers to not use their real names is so we, the callers, can't find them off their site, because I bet anything that some of these readers would charge way, wayyy less than what CA Psychics is charging us"

YES, that is why......i remember someone saying that a reader got fired because she told clients about her private site (something along these lines).....but by the way, some of them do use their real name and do have their own site. I guess they just try to stay quiet about it.

I completely agree, $8.50 per minute for a psychic is BEYOND ridiculous.

Offline shante11

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2012, 08:07:55 PM »
- yes that doesnt make sense at all !! now they have gone up to `$13 a minute and the people who are in the 13 minute dont even know what they talking about !! smh