Author Topic: Ricky  (Read 36284 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Ricky
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2019, 05:50:18 PM »
I have not had any lucky getting through the q line...maybe soon day. He is very expensive! Maybe the universe is saving me money..lol

Offline Dawnlegacy

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2024, 04:47:02 PM »
Read with Ricky last year.
I called multiple times because of how good his reviews were. A year later and absolutely nothing happened. He attempted to promote Terese and his sister which oddly they both said the exact same thing he said. (He mentioned that Terese and him are friends but I thought nothing of it back then). I even told my mom to call him. Same thing happened to her but the only difference is the second time she called he completely changed his reading. Either way her reading a year later also turned out to be completely false. I absolutely had my heart set on Ricky as he was one of the first PS readers I tried but I hate that PS doesn’t allow negative reviews to be posted. All the positive reviews made me feel as though I’m the only one who’s reading wasn’t accurate and it had to be me. I’m not sure if Ricky fed me a fairytale or he just couldn’t connect and didn’t tell me but either way I’d prefer honesty. Ricky was the reader who I wanted everything to become true…Lol I definitely would’ve kept paying even if he told me the bad truth.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2024, 04:50:54 PM »
Ok now this is the person I should absolutely avoid. First they are expensive second those reviews not sure what to say of that. Probably preying on vulnerable bc I was one. Not once but twice he fed me fairy tale him and therese in ps nothing came to pass...kept saying everything will work out etc. I wpukd stay away from reading with him and therese in ps and most of them actually. Do not recommend ps at all