Author Topic: TJ373  (Read 27286 times)

Offline appleeyes75

Re: TJ373
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2024, 08:21:43 PM »
would not recommend it ..all fluff

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2024, 08:04:41 PM »
I had a 4 minute reading with him this afternoon. He does talk fast. I asked about a POI that I work with, and that I am friends with. I mentioned that recently he had blocked me on Facebook, and I was wondering why? I only gave a name and DOB. He says my POI is into me, he blocked me on Facebook as he is trying to fight his feelings for me. He saw at least end of July, maybe later, he will unblock me, and give a drop (Message) and something about me having to call him out and ask "Do you like me or not". He says he wants to be more than friends, want to be sexual with me. Thinks of me all the time.

I want to call him back to see if he can pick up details like the day I was at work, and I caught him looking at me, then when he noticed me looking in his direction IE. I saw him looking at me, he looked away and went into the bathroom.

Or that when we were Facebook friends, he would often comment on a photo of me dressed up, and say "I clean up good". We've exchanged dirty jokes on messenger.

I think he nailed my POI.

Other readers have predicted that would be in a relationship by August or December. EX. Bonnie on Psychic Source.

Chauncey on California Psychics told me BS about some woman telling him things I said about him, and he blocked me because of that. When I told her I never said anything bad about him, she said I know this woman is lying to him tellling him stories. It was such BS. I hung after 2 minutes.

I was impressed with TJ. I felt he was the real deal. I will update end of August to see if he is correct on when he will reach out to me.

Offline jackY

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2024, 08:48:55 PM »
That sounds like a "line" to me. I mean, if the reading resonated, then it resonated with you. IMO, no guy ever blocks a woman on FB because he HAS feelings for her. It's more like he doesn't want her to see the other women he's flirting with. I've said this too many times in this forum-if a guy wants to be with you, he will crawl naked over broken glass to get to you-especially if he's thinking about you "all the time". Be careful. I think Tj is taking you for a ride.

I had a 4 minute reading with him this afternoon. He does talk fast. I asked about a POI that I work with, and that I am friends with. I mentioned that recently he had blocked me on Facebook, and I was wondering why? I only gave a name and DOB. He says my POI is into me, he blocked me on Facebook as he is trying to fight his feelings for me. He saw at least end of July, maybe later, he will unblock me, and give a drop (Message) and something about me having to call him out and ask "Do you like me or not". He says he wants to be more than friends, want to be sexual with me. Thinks of me all the time.

I want to call him back to see if he can pick up details like the day I was at work, and I caught him looking at me, then when he noticed me looking in his direction IE. I saw him looking at me, he looked away and went into the bathroom.

Or that when we were Facebook friends, he would often comment on a photo of me dressed up, and say "I clean up good". We've exchanged dirty jokes on messenger.

I think he nailed my POI.

Other readers have predicted that would be in a relationship by August or December. EX. Bonnie on Psychic Source.

Chauncey on California Psychics told me BS about some woman telling him things I said about him, and he blocked me because of that. When I told her I never said anything bad about him, she said I know this woman is lying to him tellling him stories. It was such BS. I hung after 2 minutes.

I was impressed with TJ. I felt he was the real deal. I will update end of August to see if he is correct on when he will reach out to me.

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2024, 09:23:39 PM »
I am male and he is male. I know he is single as he told me he wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment. This was last summer.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2024, 09:27:58 PM by mystic_sparks81 »

Offline jackY

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2024, 09:42:27 PM »
Male/male or female/female-my point is the same. I truly hope it does work out for you, but, again, sounds like a line.

I am male and he is male. I know he is single as he told me he wasn't looking for a relationship at the moment. This was last summer.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2024, 09:57:29 PM »

Yea be careful….sounds like BS, no man has ever blocked me bc he’s into me. He’s probably hiding something there or is going ghost. Watever the reason is, it’s not good. Idk TJ so I can speak on his reads but don’t overlook the obvious for a fairytale. These ppl sell fairytales 24/7 but definitely update when you find out the reason of why you were blocked

Offline mystic_sparks81

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2024, 09:14:06 PM »
TJ also said something about how I am a big light source in his life, that he feels that, and he repeated this numerous times. I'll just see if by the end of August if anything happens.

Offline Santina69

« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2024, 08:50:48 PM »
Just had a Reading today with him. He is an amazing Reader., Described my situation with this man so perfectly . Gives you  great  insight and did give me a couple of predictions.

After Reading everyone on this site stating that he's not that  great with predictions. I'm worried now.

Which is good because he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, doesn't mean it isn't so either. 

Although as we were talking he was almost changing his mind on the predictions. Let's not forget ANY prediction Can definitely go either way at times as to different choices we make. Speaking to him helped me feel better,  I do think he's worth the money, Very Nice person to talk to and better than going to a shrink..lol  Hope this helps anyone !!

Offline jackY

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2024, 11:20:05 PM »
Predictions don't change during the reading. If they do, I call BS. Sounds like he makes his living on people who just need to talk and has scripts for "predictions". Please do report back if anything he said comes to fruition :).

Just had a Reading today with him. He is an amazing Reader., Described my situation with this man so perfectly . Gives you  great  insight and did give me a couple of predictions.

After Reading everyone on this site stating that he's not that  great with predictions. I'm worried now.

Which is good because he didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, doesn't mean it isn't so either. 

Although as we were talking he was almost changing his mind on the predictions. Let's not forget ANY prediction Can definitely go either way at times as to different choices we make. Speaking to him helped me feel better,  I do think he's worth the money, Very Nice person to talk to and better than going to a shrink..lol  Hope this helps anyone !!

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2024, 02:02:21 AM »
Oh I remember I read with him back in December 2020. I agree with you. Everything he said was BS. I remember he rambled non stop.
Predictions don't change during the reading. If they do, I call BS. Sounds like he makes his living on people who just need to talk and has scripts for "predictions". Please do report back if anything he said comes to fruition :).

Offline jackY

« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2024, 02:33:10 AM »
Very much like Barbara on keen--ramble until something sticks.... these people have zero ethics.

Oh I remember I read with him back in December 2020. I agree with you. Everything he said was BS. I remember he rambled non stop.

anything