Author Topic: Ari  (Read 59019 times)

Offline Mayra92

Re: Ari
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2024, 02:24:13 AM »
By the way, my review on Ari : had a reading with her a year ago or so and she was completely wrong.

I wanted to get in touch with my ex after many months appart and she told me he would not be happy to hear from me, that we would not talk so much, almost random or zero , that he was dating a woman etc....

A month later, the contrary happened, we reconnected, he was so so so happy ,was more than single and we talked for days and weeks and months lol. she gave me a refund though and seemed kind.

But this concept of refunding so we cant leave review is not so good for customers. That's why so many psychics on there got zero bad review.

Offline MAgirl

« Reply #136 on: July 02, 2024, 03:01:02 AM »
I think sometimes you connect with some psychics better than others.

I started dating with someone last fall but he suddenly stopped communicating around the new year. I had a chat with Ari and asked does she see us getting back together and Ari said yes, and gave time line as 2024 spring/summer. I got a text message from poi on memorial day after posting a picture on social media via DM. Ari also said that I see you two talking and it happened as she stated in the given time line, but also said that I don’t see him bringing anything new to table, he will be inconsistent. Boom 💥 This is exactly what’s happening right now (2024 summer). Hate to admit Ari was right again.

I think she is one of the accurate ones for me with success rate of 80%

When you’re in a reading with Ari, let it flow. Try not to interrupt.

Offline fluffywuffy

« Reply #137 on: July 04, 2024, 12:41:51 PM »
Wondering how much is influenced by her knowledge of the birthdate given? I have a hard time trusting the reader when they get their birthdates (I was afraid of being blocked if I refuse to give DOBs lol). But basically everything Ari said rang true about the person in question, presently. BUT, when you look up the astrological profile of the person, based on the star sign, it’s exactly what she said as well. Her predictions are set for several weeks so I won’t know accuracy for awhile, but…anyone else felt that a reading from Ari is/was based strictly on their knowledge of star sign personality traits, infused with logic based on their age (like he’s so young and doesn’t want to settle down, or he’ll never change and settle down b/c he’s older and hasn’t done it yet, etc so he’s set in his ways)? Hope I’m making sense! Basically, is Ari reading and predicting psychically from her gifts, or reading based on typical behaviors of sun sigs, + age, etc? Any idea?

Offline jackY

« Reply #138 on: July 04, 2024, 04:07:19 PM »
I posted about this on another thread. I absolutely refuse to give DOBs because I have experienced readers who use it to do exactly that; spit out general behaviors of that sign. The ones who insist on the year are definitely using it to classify your generation and those traits. I have a friend who is in her 50s and had career questions as she was searching. Once the "reader" knew her age, it all turned into how difficult it was going to be for her to land a job. She landed a few weeks later. What a bunch of a-holes.

Wondering how much is influenced by her knowledge of the birthdate given? I have a hard time trusting the reader when they get their birthdates (I was afraid of being blocked if I refuse to give DOBs lol). But basically everything Ari said rang true about the person in question, presently. BUT, when you look up the astrological profile of the person, based on the star sign, it’s exactly what she said as well. Her predictions are set for several weeks so I won’t know accuracy for awhile, but…anyone else felt that a reading from Ari is/was based strictly on their knowledge of star sign personality traits, infused with logic based on their age (like he’s so young and doesn’t want to settle down, or he’ll never change and settle down b/c he’s older and hasn’t done it yet, etc so he’s set in his ways)? Hope I’m making sense! Basically, is Ari reading and predicting psychically from her gifts, or reading based on typical behaviors of sun sigs, + age, etc? Any idea?

Offline fluffywuffy

« Reply #139 on: July 10, 2024, 08:17:18 AM »
I posted about this on another thread. I absolutely refuse to give DOBs because I have experienced readers who use it to do exactly that; spit out general behaviors of that sign. The ones who insist on the year are definitely using it to classify your generation and those traits. I have a friend who is in her 50s and had career questions as she was searching. Once the "reader" knew her age, it all turned into how difficult it was going to be for her to land a job. She landed a few weeks later. What a bunch of a-holes.

Thank you for confirming my worries! Wasn’t sure if she (or others) would refuse to read for me if I refused to give DOBs, esp as a new client or customer. Worried I would get blocked! Maybe I’ll try not giving them and seeing what happens, if there is a next time!