Author Topic: Bella Skye  (Read 1926 times)

Offline sonder

Bella Skye
« on: August 03, 2024, 09:37:20 PM »
Hey all!

I've only talked to a handful of advisors from Psychic Source, but was able to pretty quickly determine which ones I called were just not it for me or seemed to have some sort of ability when it came to their outcomes or takes on my situations. The only one I'm not sure how I feel about is Bella Skye. What has been your experience with her when it comes to her predictions?

Offline Jenjen

Re: Bella Skye
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2024, 11:57:46 PM »
Sonder,
I completely agree about Bella skye.. I was so confused by her reading. She talked clearly but confused me especially about my poi. Welcome to our forum,
J

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2024, 03:59:18 PM »
Hey all!

I've only talked to a handful of advisors from Psychic Source, but was able to pretty quickly determine which ones I called were just not it for me or seemed to have some sort of ability when it came to their outcomes or takes on my situations. The only one I'm not sure how I feel about is Bella Skye. What has been your experience with her when it comes to her predictions?

Bella Skye seems pretty accurate to me but I'm not sure on predictions yet because they're still pending I'll update if they occur.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2024, 05:13:56 PM »
Fairytale reader sorry

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2024, 06:29:52 PM »
I agree. She is sweet, but waste of money. She predicted positive outcome and all did not turn out to be true. She is sweet if you need someone to talk with.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 08:02:08 PM »
Update on Bella Skye. She said I would have a conversation with my child's dad about moving to another state and that there's a concern that he is going to tell me about but ultimately he would let us go. She was right about the conversation and about his concern. He did let me know about it but the outcome is still pending because the move is still a little ways away.