Author Topic: Cheap Phone Psychics  (Read 1720 times)

Offline Dawnlegacy

Cheap Phone Psychics
« on: July 30, 2024, 02:33:33 PM »
Hello,
     I am not sure if you guys have heard of the website https://www.cheapphonepsychics.com/
But they have some very cheap readers on there. Everyone is the same price of $20 for 15 minutes. Only downside is there’s no reviews on the psychics so you have to just try until you find the one for you.
My go to’s are :
Madampowers - she was able to pick up that my friend ex would be back in 3 weeks asking for another chance. In exactly three weeks that was the case, only downside is she’s a very positive reader so any Poi you have she’ll say is your soulmate

Kierstyn - can’t do exact time , she goes by seasons and weather. Had told me that another ex would be back right after a big snow storm in the new year. Sure enough I received a message from him after my state had a big snow storm and it was New Year’s Day.

These are my go tos just because unfortunately there are a few fake psychics on there since there’s no reviews. Just have to test your luck to see if you connect.

Offline Need2knownow

Re: Cheap Phone Psychics
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2024, 06:01:33 AM »
Thank you so much for this.  Ill try this out - ive been getting heart ache calling and waiting for nothing in the last several years.  I'm realizing us customers getting readings, need to get together and connect to weed out the horrible ones.

anything