Author Topic: 2024 Mid Check In: My Favorite Advisors  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Novachild1018

Re: 2024 Mid Check In: My Favorite Advisors
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2024, 06:53:13 PM »
@novachild1018
My fav in keen so far is psychic medium by gab as she picked up on details that she wouldn't have been been able to guess..prediction pending though.
I really liked oracle of the sea & oracle of giza .. when she goes into depth reading she was able to pick up lot of details and did not feel generic reading.
Nancy darleen another good one. She predicted one of my past relationship..she didn't quite say it won't work but said he think you are too different than him to have a relationship. Which turned out to be true ..fast forward after getting over him..I have this realization that we were very different personalities for long term stable relationship.
I would also recommend jenika such psychic source. She ones predicted contact- said you would hear from him in 10 hours then I got text from him... like she is sp confident that it's cool. Another one from Sherephina psychic source, I thought she was very good too. Prev predicted correctly this time prediction pending.

There are too many fake ones in keen. You can dm me and I can let you know if they are bad. I have done too many readings to get to know which are legit or which ones are just going off based on psychology and are generic. Hope this helps

I have read w

You’re the best! I will definitely take you on that offer and check out some of
The advisors you listed

Offline Novachild1018

Re: 2024 Mid Check In: My Favorite Advisors
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2024, 06:54:20 PM »

Haha im sorry 😭😭 im trying to avoid trying new ones too and i definitely want to
Limit my readings by once a month if I can. It’s becoming too much.

I’m praying you get everything you want and deserve though and that everything works out!
[/quote]

I like that you try out readers that aren’t so well known… don’t think I’ll be trying any of the others on the list, given the  not so good feedback that followed, but will definitely come back to update on my reading.
Thank you for the lovely words. Right back at ya. Hope that, no matter what the outcome actually is for you, you’ll find your peace and joy ☺️❤️
[/quote]

Someone’s got to take one for the team haha! Thank you ❤️ my future plan is to start manifesting techniques instead of psychic readings mostly going forward. Working my way to there.

anything