Author Topic: Finally... Some luck in the psychic world  (Read 4199 times)

Offline lovelygirl86

Finally... Some luck in the psychic world
« on: May 21, 2015, 06:44:30 AM »
Barbara4846
Lisadiane
Irish Donna
Jenny Alton
And lady Jenna have been correct for me from readings from 03/15-this month. I ONLY ask for general readings on whatever subject I am curious about and now I have been getting crazy accurate ones. Especially from Barbara. She picked up randomness like I'd hear about a divorce (my friends sister is getting a divorce:( ) a job interview, correct.. BUT!! I got food poisoning the day before and couldn't go to my interview :/ money coming in. She said she got thousands. Correct, I was owed back pay for something which came out to about 5,000. She saw a past lover returning (typical to say) but was in fact true. Even knew who it was and said that person will still NOT commit. Correct. Pretty much everyone I listed was correct with the job/old flame returning. They ALL see an older man, 5 years older who I will be serious with in August. Not expecting that to happen but you never know.

Offline thisiscracra

Re: Finally... Some luck in the psychic world
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 03:18:55 AM »
did the said older guy come into your life?

Offline ladyex

Re: Finally... Some luck in the psychic world
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 03:59:51 AM »
I would be really curious to know too if the older guy came into your life.   

I've read with Barbara and Lisa Dianne.   They both seemed good and gave me future predictions.  I'm still waiting on them but find it interesting Barbara said to you that the returned lover would still not commit.   Some of her predictions seemed fairy tale like to me, so good to know she's not just a sunshine and rainbows reader.  Sorry that the guy still needs to grow up :(