Nedra
« on: April 17, 2023, 06:29:19 AM »
She picked up current even accurately.
any other experience with her?

But the more I give her info, she is less accurate

Offline Ivy

Re: Nedra
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2024, 11:33:10 PM »
She seemed to pick up the present accurately for me, and gave me a prediction too that eventually happened. I think she’s an energy reader.I like her!

Offline Beans9224

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2024, 11:45:56 PM »
I just read with Nedra and she is good! She picked up on the dynamics of my POI very well and named a couple things that I had to question how she knew that, which is always a sign of a good psychic.

Offline allbabydoll

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 03:12:34 AM »
Super sweet to talk to, would not rely her with timing. But she is a true empath, loved my reading with her.

Offline Mk6788

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2024, 05:57:49 AM »
She is sweet and a good empath but I also agree with everyone, her timing and predictions are not always accurate. I find that she goes off tangent from the questions asked. I like her as a person but I often felt disappointed or confused after our readings.  I did notice the more details I offered the less accurate the reading. A good empath for sure.

Offline Littleblueeyes22

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2024, 02:22:49 AM »
She was really good at picking up current energies

Offline Domichan

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 11:46:25 PM »
I just read with her and her prediction about an incoming POI lines up just as other recent readers have seen, and within a similar time frame. She touched on another few things that were accurate as well. I didn't give her too much info, just asked for general readings within the topics I wanted to know about and she ran with it. I fine tuned a few things with her with more detail after she got going so I'd say she's pretty spot on. Looking forward to watching and waiting...

Offline Ivy

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2024, 06:33:41 AM »
I just read with her and a prediction that she's been consistent on since July has been pushed by a month or 2. I am disappointed.

Offline Whoislo

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2024, 11:38:24 AM »
I read with her over the the weekend for the first time. She told me that something would happen that day or the next day for sure but before the work week. It kind of happened Monday but did not fully u fold until Tuesday night Wednesday morning. The rest of the prediction is pending but I will find out shortly. I did give her a rundown on what was going on in the beginning. Then towards the end I told her more. She didn’t change the prediction she just said it wouldn’t last.