Author Topic: Johnna Duke  (Read 15445 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Johnna Duke
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 07:53:19 PM »
SO I have been reading with Johnna for a few years now.  I don't know why I choose to keep reading with her as in hindsight she has never been that accurate with me, and I think where she has been has been more of a coincidence, or intuition regarding crap that happens in every relations..  But a chat reading i had with her  a few weeks ago was the breaking point for me.

She is always claiming she does candle magick, etc and doesn't charge anything.  As someone who believes in that, and dabbles in it, i can see it either way - some would do it for free for the good karma. but the materials are costly so I can see charging for it.  I have been open with her about the candle magic I do, and a lot of times she would ask if i was doing my magic.  Sometimes I would be honest with her about why i abandoned it etc.  SO last week i was chatting with her as she sent out a note asking if anyone needed magick to let her know before the full moon.  So i let her know that I was doing a jar spell, and the candle was lighting perfectly.  Like in every way.  Her response?  Well, that could just mean that it is a well made candle.  I responded to her that I always use the same candles for all my candle work, and i have never had an instance like this.  THEN she says something like "well - magick doesn't always mean anything or help, because if it did everyone would do it".  and one time when i had someone else do it (for a very reasonable fee), I told her that the report was quite positive.  Her response?  "Well just remember - they are conducting a business so they will tell you anything"

I wanted to respond "well doesn't that mean that you can't be trusted as well, considering you solicit calls in response to emails for magic services?"  BUT I didn't, because i don't want her to block me so that I can call her later and tell her she was wrong. 

Anyway - i needed to vent as I think she is not as she says she is.  And I am continuing the candle work as it does do some good IMO.  And that is my belief

Well, that is exactly what you should have done. And, why waste money to call her later and tell her shes wrong? Just leave bad feedback.

She can be good for insight and odd things, but you can tell by the way she operates shes an unethical one.

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2019, 03:02:55 AM »
I realize this is crazy - but Johnna Duke gave me a reading that made NO sense and I didn’t give her 5 stars and she sent me an email that she was going to put a spell on me. This was at least 5 years ago and hopefully she’s evolved - but she isn’t my cup of tea. I have heard she is an accurate reader but tread carefully

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2020, 02:28:38 PM »
Johnna Duke was proven deadly wrong for me. I had some money from a satisfaction guarantee which means I couldn't withdraw it, so I posed a question of something that's already happening now.

My family is buying a house, well....they've already bought it lol. They're just beginning to move. The home closed two days ago. All good to go.

I asked when she saw my family moving into a new house and she said June. Even after I said what's happening, she stood her ground and belittled me for *lying*.

All of this happened within 2 minutes.

Several others were proven wrong...stating things like May-june or April-May. One even started asking questions like "well, are they prequalified?" ...lol.

The list of scammers:

Kalistara11
Psychic Medium Tammy Harris
Johnna Duke
Lollie-ext-5555
Nrshima Devi
Readings by Truth
Guidance On Call
MariajoseH

Other list of scammers from 2019 readings that neither passed a test question nor made accurate predictions.

Samantha8635
Clarity with Lena
CELTICSEER
Zadalia
IrishDonna
Seafiremoon
SweetOrangeReader
K I R A
Cosmiclinq

Okay that's just in the last keen account. No money spent thus far and I am done, at least for a long while. Free general readings will be the way to go for now.

Offline russianred

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2020, 10:19:23 PM »
The list of scammers:

Kalistara11
Psychic Medium Tammy Harris
Johnna Duke
Lollie-ext-5555
Nrshima Devi
Readings by Truth
Guidance On Call
MariajoseH

Other list of scammers from 2019 readings that neither passed a test question nor made accurate predictions.

Samantha8635
Clarity with Lena
CELTICSEER
Zadalia
IrishDonna
Seafiremoon
SweetOrangeReader
K I R A
Cosmiclinq

Okay that's just in the last keen account. No money spent thus far and I am done, at least for a long while. Free general readings will be the way to go for now.

Thank you for posting these lists.  Sad to see Zadalia on there.  That "Readings by Truth" guy I remember as one of the worst readings I ever had.  Just so inaccurate yet generic, boring.

Offline jas

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2020, 12:28:28 AM »
So you have a "test question"?  How does that work?  Do you ask something you know the answer to and then see if they get it right?

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2020, 01:12:41 AM »
So you have a "test question"?  How does that work?  Do you ask something you know the answer to and then see if they get it right?

Yup. I don't want to give out what it is in case someone is lurking but it either something I'm already doing, or is happening at present or something I will know in a few days. The latest was my family's new house. They were doing their mortgage paperwork after their offer was accepted on their house, last week. So it was a matter of days before full approval. I asked the question "when will my parents buy a home and move in" and nearly all readers took that question with the likeliest scenario--that they were just beginning the process and I was curious. Technically my question is not misleading. Any good psychic could decipher it and at least say "extremely soon".

Offline psychicseeker

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2022, 02:39:00 PM »
I agree about Johnna about her accuracy. I thought she was just there to give you positive news, she does speak very fast, and only onlines early in the morning and never past noon times. I never felt her readings were accurate. Fed me a lot of BS, and I realized one day, she got me so riled up with one reading. I remembered that day so clearly cause I was at work, at the parking lot, taking her call, and spent close to hundred dollars, to realized what a dumb a$$ I was to even carry on with the call. I stopped calling her, realizing that her fast speaking train line reading, is just to fill in the gaps and fluff, oh boy, good luck to anyone that is going to get a reading from her.

anything