Author Topic: white hearted one  (Read 9553 times)

Offline lostsoul209

Re: white hearted one
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2017, 02:47:07 AM »
I don't see her on Keen.
https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/white-heart-creations/7766918?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2017, 10:02:59 PM »
Why does she keep changing her name?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2017, 10:05:14 PM »
Why is White Heart Creations not a good name? bwhahahaha

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2017, 10:14:11 PM »
Why is White Heart Creations not a good name? bwhahahaha

Haha I just always wonder why some psychics keep changing their name on Keen. She was something like Cupid's Healing Heart, then White Hearted One, now White Hearted Creations. I read with another psychic named TJ who used to be something else, then she was Fifinella, and now Dragons Kiss.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 10:29:23 PM »
Haha I just always wonder why some psychics keep changing their name on Keen. She was something like Cupid's Healing Heart, then White Hearted One, now White Hearted Creations. I read with another psychic named TJ who used to be something else, then she was Fifinella, and now Dragons Kiss.
I'm at work and I just burst out laughing. Dragon's Kiss to stay in vogue, 'cause GoT is  the hottest series on the tube now? Just too too funny.
I prefer readers who use their own name but I understand it if they have day jobs and such or from a business standpoint, it doesn't make one think they are going to be that good.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2021, 04:08:07 PM »
She’s White Heart Creations again and don’t read with her. She gave such a horrible reading that was incorrect.

anything