Author Topic: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??  (Read 4305 times)

Offline Jmoore666

Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« on: May 07, 2024, 07:11:26 PM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!

Offline jackY

Re: Multiple Reviews By Same Person A Red Flag??
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2024, 11:44:14 PM »
Hi,
I see it as a red flag for that person leaving all that feedback. NO ONE is accurate ALL the time. When I see that kind of feedback for months on end from the same person, I assume they're addicted and actually need counseling-not a psychic. Or, the "reader" simply knows how to talk to certain types of people and knows exactly what to say to keep them coming back.

Offline piccolapixie

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2024, 05:40:55 AM »
Hi!!

Been lurking for a long time, but finally got authorized by the admin! Firstly, I want to say thank you to everybody for your reviews, they are so very helpful.

Like many of us, I have been on a run of readings for about a year. Same old story on a very confusing love situation. Anyhoo, I read a lot of the reviews on the sites when looking for a new reader, or validation on a reader I have used. I have noticed a lot of readers ger multiple glowing reviews from the same person or persons. Is that a red flag to y'all? Are there fake folks out there propping up reviews for different readers with a lot of overly positive reviews, you think? Lord knows I have been to the same reader a few times, and I often leave reviews, so I don't want to be too cynical. What do y'all think?

Thanks again errybody!

Hey there, unfortunately a lot of people need the psychic hit and call on a daily basis.  What gets me is on platforms like bitwine, if you do a general check, the negatives are always the same people, coopmeek, chastitylynne, seunbello.... lol... makes you wonder if they are competition trying to drag readers' names in the mud.

Offline Jmoore666

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2024, 09:03:11 PM »
Oh man, I haven't noticed that on the negative reviews. Super interesting! Thanks so much for the replies, y'all. Both very good points.

Offline Jmoore666

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2024, 03:35:30 AM »
I don't know y'all, there's def some suspicious weirdness on some reviews. One thing I have noticed is people leaving reviews on a readers page just to comment on the last negative or average review. Are they going to get a reading for at least $10 just so they can leave a review to balance out the negatives, and after they already left an overly positive one for themselves? Just seems shady....

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2024, 09:44:58 PM »
If the reader has one or only a handful of repeat clients copy-pasting the same or similar review every time without sharing any specifics e.g. "Thanks, great reading, try her, the best, she gave me hope blah blah" then yes it's a red flag. Sometimes, the person may be deluded or desperate and keep coming back holding on to the false hope that the reader gave them but in either case, this is not a genuine review and reflection of a reader's true ability.

You'll know the reviews are more likely to be legit, if multiple people are coming back and sharing specifics and if their predictions came to pass and each review is different every time. If someone is genuinely impressed every time, they will most likely share more about their reading and experience or predictions, not leave a generic thank you or one-line review.