Author Topic: Psychic Medium Gab  (Read 6155 times)

Offline dragonflyer

Re: Psychic Medium Gab
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2024, 12:21:32 AM »
She was horrible for me. Not even a little bit was correct.

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2024, 01:45:26 AM »
I'm sorry to hear! :( Would you be comfortable sharing more with us? Hopefully she gave a negative and it ended up being a positive? x

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2024, 03:13:28 AM »
It's not negative. She used such a scripted line for me, which didn't even apply to the situation. There were a few BS readers fed me the same thing. Why couldn't they just say they couldn't connect....
I'm sorry to hear! :( Would you be comfortable sharing more with us? Hopefully she gave a negative and it ended up being a positive? x

Offline jackY

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2024, 03:44:32 AM »
Seriously-to help others in the forum, can you share what that scripted line was?

It's not negative. She used such a scripted line for me, which didn't even apply to the situation. There were a few BS readers fed me the same thing. Why couldn't they just say they couldn't connect....

Offline dragonflyer

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2024, 02:07:52 AM »
Just saw this! Well funny enough, she used the exact words " he is being hot and cold, being distant, blah blah blah", which didn't apply to my situation and pissed me off...

Keep us posted, King of Hearts :) !

I feel like she says what is important, doesn't throw in generic stuff like 'he's hot and cold' 'he's being distant right now' blah blah blah ... that's what I like about her. I have since called her to clarify some career and family stuff and what she said also made a lot of sense. Now just gotta wait and see if things unfold.

Offline jackY

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2024, 04:44:31 PM »
Hey! Thanks for sharing. That is such a standard script and then she was wrong to boot. I'm sorry.

Just saw this! Well funny enough, she used the exact words " he is being hot and cold, being distant, blah blah blah", which didn't apply to my situation and pissed me off...

Keep us posted, King of Hearts :) !

I feel like she says what is important, doesn't throw in generic stuff like 'he's hot and cold' 'he's being distant right now' blah blah blah ... that's what I like about her. I have since called her to clarify some career and family stuff and what she said also made a lot of sense. Now just gotta wait and see if things unfold.

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2024, 09:00:30 PM »
dragonflyer - that is crazy!! I am truly lost for words... she was very spot on for me with past and present .. details that were specific, she couldn't have known.. but predictions have so far sucked! How is it possible that someone can see SO MANY DETAILS when reading for one person - and nothing when reading for the next ..? Maybe she didnt connect ? but then she should've said ..  >:(

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2024, 10:20:42 PM »
Posting on here again, because she has been wrong on quite a few things BUT she also picked up on some major deets in my first reading with her. She right away picked up on POI's third party, she said that he would continue working things out with her. She told me that I can be friends with him if I want to and that I can also be intimate with him if I want to, but he will never commit to me. She gave timeframes for contact from him, but it all failed - and, as some of you guys know, I ended up reaching out to him instead. It is now pretty clear that friendship is very much on the table - and I am also sure that he is still very much attracted to me, he had made that clear - but I have no desire to hurt a family... I am considering keeping him as a friend - she did state that I would have this option, so I have to give her credit for this. She also said he would try to 'put his foot in the door' and warned me to not go down that road again...
BUT - She later changed her predictions - like a complete 180 - and I think she did it because she got a little bit judgmental, after I had told her more info about the third party ...she told me that his third party knows about his escapades and is now controlling all his movements, while he is trying to fix things with her. Gab said he was not allowed to go anywhere without her tracking all his movements.. and Gab also said that he would NOT meet with me and would try to end things over messages... this is NOT TRUE. He admitted he is now trying to fix things with her, yes, but she has no idea what he has been up to... so, that part was not correct, and he is NOT being 'tracked' and he DID meet with me and explained everything that has been happening in his life. She did not pick up on some major details...
She did say I would get a scholarship which is true.
She was correct on family predictions - couple of them.
She was wrong on one other POI - but correct on another.
She said a friendship with someone was over - I think she is right, even tho I think this person wants to keep the friendship going - but I am not sure if I do...
she predicted someone major coming into my life early 2025 - in line with someone else, who has also been correct for me. but this is still yet to be seen :) she said he is from another country, and I am moving to another country early 2025, so this seems like it could also happen.
Overall - I do believe that her overall prediction is correct. He will never commit to me, I can keep him in my life if I wish, but he will hurt me again if I give in... considering most readers gave me a fairytale, I appreciate that she did not.. she was wrong, but she was also right..  ::) ;)

anything