Author Topic: Final outcomes  (Read 2418 times)

Offline jordie

• Veterans
Final outcomes
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 11:21:17 AM by jordie »

Highlyfavored2

Re: Final outcomes
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 10:44:52 AM »
I've started to let go of the outcome or how I perceive the outcome will be. Also, I feel that depending on the type of reader you choose your outcome can be different. I know that many people wll not agree with this but its my own personal belief and from my experiences. For instance when I read with an Empath who picks up on feelings and emotions they may give me an outcome based upon what the feelings are emotions are at the time of the reading. Which could significantly change depending on circumstances and varying factors. A tarot reader may pick  up what's going on at the time, and could see changes taking place in the present or future. Someone who reads energy or  aura's could very well read the energy and tell you what their interpretation of this is. I mean it could be very different from someone who uses Spirit Guides, Clairovoyant ect. The more different type of Readers you use the more different type of outcomes you may encounter. The old saying goes stick to a few trusted readers. Also they are not 100% and what we perceive as a "big" prediction and something they should have known may not mean that the reader is any good. It may just mean they didn't pick up on it and they are good are known for picking up on the little things that we may think are insignificant.

I was calling psychics sporatically maybe once or twice a year in 2006. I had met my soul mate that year. He pursued me, I rejected him because I didn't feel he was ready for a committment Psychics told me not to worry he will be in my life. Well in August of that year he "GOT MARRIED" I was totally devasted because I was thinking well OMG how could this happen? He wasn't ready for committment and yet he get's MARRIED!!!!!!??? WTF??!! lol Well the psychics I spoke to didn't pick up on it, and here's why. After I rejected my (SM) he started seeing a woman that was pursuing him for many months. His ego was bruised and they took a trip to Vegas one weekend and got married. It wasn't planned it was spur of the moment, and it was also to show me that he was ready for committment. To make a very long story short, the marriage ended in 8 months!  She did get pregnant by the way during the marriage and they filed for divorce while she was pregnant. The psychics were right he wasn't ready! I still don't put my trust in psychics. I just use what they say as a warning or a guide in order to make my decision. This is because I was very dependent on psychics from 2010- Sept/Oct 2011 and well it ruined my life seriously not to mention my finances.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 01:50:28 AM »
I say tell  him to get lost.  Save yourself the pain I went through and am now trying to overcome. I should have trusted my own instincts  that said to me. When someone is interested in you, then you dont have to wonder and wait for them to call.  If they need to sort out life's difficulties.  Let them, but continue  living yours.  However, this is easier said than done. When you connect  with someone you hold on to hope and anywhere you get it seems  to help you hold out a little longer.  I hope things  improve and you finally know the truth.

loops77

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 04:02:53 AM »
Im sure that many people get their "final outcome". However, life isnt static..people change, grow become better versions of themselves. I think a lot of our issue has to do with patience...not patience in the terms of waiting for things to happen..but patience in the terms of experiencing many things before certain things happen.

I wish I had stopped reading with psychics after my first read. I think this reader was divinely sent because she detailed all of the things that would happen in my life, relationships, job search etc. She used keywords about certain situations and she was right. It was my choice to have reads and check up on things.