Author Topic: Ayahuasca Angel  (Read 3318 times)

Offline LB808

Ayahuasca Angel
« on: April 25, 2022, 10:29:12 AM »
Read with her on Purple Garden. She seemed nice and was positive. Just curious from others if read with her. She legit?

Offline Iprefermimi

Re: Ayahuasca Angel
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 01:14:20 PM »
I'm a long-time lurker of this forum, and I literally just logged on to make my first post about her and then saw that you already started one lol. I've found many posts on this forum helpful to me, so thought I might give my input in hopes of helping others. I just tried her for the first time, and wanted to rave about her. She really was amazing for me. She picked up on a lot (that she couldn't have possibly known) in just a short 3 min reading. I love her energy, and although I can't really say she made any bold predictions for me but she/her cards did say a few things that left me in awe.. She brought up meditation and asking the Universe for what I want which surprised me because I had just recently gotten back into meditating and I had also recently searched for a "guided meditation on asking for help." So, I definitely believe she has a gift.

Offline LB808

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2022, 03:15:14 PM »
Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. Anymore anyone?

Offline LB808

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2022, 03:16:29 PM »
Quote from: Iprefermimi

I appreciate it. Thanks for the review.review.link=topic=6828.msg141659#msg141659 date=1650978860
I'm a long-time lurker of this forum, and I literally just logged on to make my first post about her and then saw that you already started one lol. I've found many posts on this forum helpful to me, so thought I might give my input in hopes of helping others. I just tried her for the first time, and wanted to rave about her. She really was amazing for me. She picked up on a lot (that she couldn't have possibly known) in just a short 3 min reading. I love her energy, and although I can't really say she made any bold predictions for me but she/her cards did say a few things that left me in awe.. She brought up meditation and asking the Universe for what I want which surprised me because I had just recently gotten back into meditating and I had also recently searched for a "guided meditation on asking for help." So, I definitely believe she has a gift.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 03:18:01 PM by LB808 »

Offline Stephanie2101

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2024, 01:10:06 PM »
Just had a profound reading with her. I’ve tried so many over the last several years and this one not only resonated with me, but it was what my souls was searching for if that makes sense. She confirmed what many readers have told me about my POI situation but it was as if she cut through to what I was needing out of the reading. Like, yes, he will contact you and you will have a choice with him and a new beginning with someone else. If you choose him, it will be difficult and things will always be a never ending loop of inconsistency within him. But, if I so choose to let go and allow this new individual to enter, I will also be awakening my calling in life for happiness and peace.
I still have a few months until things unfold but I truly believe in this persons gift. She wasn’t selling me on a fairytale because I think in my mind I know what will happen with POI. She was guiding me to really consider what I wanted or needed out of life. And, I needed someone to be blunt and honest. Give her a go ❤️

Offline TulipsAndSunflowers

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2024, 05:41:59 PM »
Right  ;)

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 06:52:44 PM »
Just had a profound reading with her. I’ve tried so many over the last several years and this one not only resonated with me, but it was what my souls was searching for if that makes sense. She confirmed what many readers have told me about my POI situation but it was as if she cut through to what I was needing out of the reading. Like, yes, he will contact you and you will have a choice with him and a new beginning with someone else. If you choose him, it will be difficult and things will always be a never ending loop of inconsistency within him. But, if I so choose to let go and allow this new individual to enter, I will also be awakening my calling in life for happiness and peace.
I still have a few months until things unfold but I truly believe in this persons gift. She wasn’t selling me on a fairytale because I think in my mind I know what will happen with POI. She was guiding me to really consider what I wanted or needed out of life. And, I needed someone to be blunt and honest. Give her a go ❤️

This is pretty generic advice actually, so be careful to not glorify that. 
Some of us don’t have honest friends and family to tell us these things in our personal lives so if an advisor is willing to say it.. it feels “real”

But unless I get specifics… the reading just counts as a psychology therapy session.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2024, 12:46:38 PM by sugarsky »

Offline jackY

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2024, 08:07:14 PM »
 ::)

Right  ;)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2024, 11:27:28 AM »

Yall don’t get tired of these fake azz reviews 😂😂😂 yall haven’t learned a new tactic by now?

Offline Stephanie2101

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2024, 11:41:13 AM »
You know, your heart might be in the right place and I can see how you could feel that way. Trying to look out for people that come to this site searching for answers. However, I’m not someone to share a lot about myself and especially not on an open forum like this. So, it took alot for me to even post.. and it was what I needed to do at that time and to share of the experience that I had. Is that not what this is all about? A safe place to share our experiences and not feel like it’s discounted or dismissed?
It wasn’t generic to my specific situation and it felt incredibly real in the sense that this person was connecting to me and what I am going through at the moment. Without giving her ANY factual details. 
If you would like specifics you could have just asked. Everyone is going through something and especially the people coming here that are already vulnerable, like myself. It only discourages me from posting in the future.

Offline Stephanie2101

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2024, 11:48:26 AM »
How is what I said fake? I really didn’t expect to be met with so much hate for wanting to share something meaningful that I experienced on a site called “psychic reviews”. Where you should be able to give your review without mean spirited judgement . I’m honestly shocked by how people are treated on this site.

Offline Lys

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2024, 01:53:23 PM »
I sent you a message Chek your Inbox

Offline jackY

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2024, 10:48:29 PM »
It's exhausting....

Yall don’t get tired of these fake azz reviews 😂😂😂 yall haven’t learned a new tactic by now?

Offline Lys

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2024, 04:32:22 PM »
I tried her and I’m not sure it’s too soon to tell but she don’t sugarcoated’. If anyone else tried her?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2024, 05:38:47 PM by Lys »