Author Topic: Who is good in predicting new relationships?  (Read 4365 times)

Lovefash67

Who is good in predicting new relationships?
« on: September 14, 2016, 05:54:53 PM »
Is anyone good with predicting new relationships?

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Who is good in predicting new relationships?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 11:53:09 AM »
BUMP

Anyone..... anyone at all.... *sigh* I need a new man lol

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 12:30:24 PM »
Not on Keen but Beverly Ann on bitwine saw my current bf in my December reading. I met him in March. She kept saying I would have a Scorpio being persistent with me. She thought it would be end of Feb but it was really end of March. Only problem is she is hardly ever online now. Also she is very sensitive and she doesn't get angry but will get upset with herself if she is told she is incorrect. She gives each reading more time than you pay for and is very kind. She was about 75% accurate for me in.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 09:02:17 PM »
I need someone new too! I’ve tried dating apps but I live in a smaller city so it’s slim pickings and guys aren’t wanting to date someone long distance....😩

Offline happyk

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 10:56:09 PM »
Have you guys tried Aries Intuition? She’s the only one who got my guy. She even predicted things we would do at different stages of The relationship. Now, she’s the only one i go to. She’s not 100% but the only one of the very few i trust.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 11:50:29 PM »
I apparently can't trust my own judgment when it comes to men. 2 failed 6 yr + relationships that left me a single mom so.. God, the Universe, My Dad, Spirit Guide... whoever it is that is in control of me not picking shit guys needs to let me know which way to go to find him 🤣😁

Also yes, I have read with Kisha, and she said someone new in like 1.5 years.. which is kind of a bummer because... well... yea lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2020, 12:15:54 AM »
I apparently can't trust my own judgment when it comes to men. 2 failed 6 yr + relationships that left me a single mom so.. God, the Universe, My Dad, Spirit Guide... whoever it is that is in control of me not picking shit guys needs to let me know which way to go to find him 🤣😁

Also yes, I have read with Kisha, and she said someone new in like 1.5 years.. which is kind of a bummer because... well... yea lol

If it makes you feel better, she had predicted new guy for Spring 2020 in March 2019 but i met my guy Fall of 2019. It’s the same guy. I read with her again in Sept 2019 and then she seemed to think I had already met him which I hadn’t yet. Again described same guy but different attributes. I thought she picked up two different men but no, it’s the same guy. I read with her recently and she picked up on him being around me.

So it’s possible that he might show up earlier. Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2020, 01:33:51 AM »
Have you guys tried Aries Intuition? She’s the only one who got my guy. She even predicted things we would do at different stages of The relationship. Now, she’s the only one i go to. She’s not 100% but the only one of the very few i trust.

I have read with her 3 times and each one about my love life. She predicted a new man for me and it’s going on 2 years and no new man ..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m glad she worked for you though!! 🙂

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2020, 06:59:11 AM »

I have read with her 3 times and each one about my love life. She predicted a new man for me and it’s going on 2 years and no new man ..... 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m glad she worked for you though!! 🙂

She thought it was a new man both the times I read with her but it was the same person. Have her timeframes already passed for you? Unfortunately, not everyone works the same for everyone. She’s been wrong for me on a few things too. I haven’t been too active here so I haven’t read your other posts. What other psychics have worked for you?

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 12:17:24 AM »
Her timeframes have passed ☹️ As far as my love life, no one has worked for me. Yona’s predictions are still pending, so she’s my last hope.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 12:20:15 AM »

If it makes you feel better, she had predicted new guy for Spring 2020 in March 2019 but i met my guy Fall of 2019. It’s the same guy. I read with her again in Sept 2019 and then she seemed to think I had already met him which I hadn’t yet. Again described same guy but different attributes. I thought she picked up two different men but no, it’s the same guy. I read with her recently and she picked up on him being around me.

So it’s possible that he might show up earlier. Keeping my fingers crossed for you 🤞🏼

*Fingers and toes crossed* 😁🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Offline britbrat

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 04:01:03 PM »
Micah predicted my last relationship. He was also correct on the time frame.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 08:03:22 PM »
Micah predicted my last relationship. He was also correct on the time frame.
Noah from PS is good some predictions. Try. Quite nice,

anything