Author Topic: May  (Read 5045 times)

candiednut

May
« on: October 17, 2019, 04:38:21 PM »
Anyone read with her? How come she's new and started with $7.5/min?

Offline RPLguy

Re: May
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 04:50:09 PM »
Don't think it has to do with time on the line. There are plenty of newer readers tiered above readers that have been there longer.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 06:54:29 PM »
Anyone read with her yet ;D  ;) im tempted to try her

Offline Bean82

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2019, 07:22:29 PM »
I read with her today actually. I wasn’t too impressed. She was pretty vague and didn’t give me any validations we were connecting. She also asked several questions which annoys me. Not great for me but sounds like she’s great for others per her CP reviews!

Offline kandyna

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 08:53:15 PM »
hmm sad to hear.. especially  she started at such a high rate. Thank you for sharing!

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 07:27:58 PM »
Hello! She is also popular, or was popular, on a British Psychic site as Hazell. She was, two summers ago, somebody I thought was amazing! I begin to follow some of her advice that a specific person was completely in love with me, And I continued to reach out to this person and would get minimal responses. I called her a few times and she encouraged me that it is hard for him to love etc. etc. In the end, he wasn’t madly in love with me. She was a complete waste of my money, and my time. Since then, I have been attempting to build self-esteem. Trying not to be too hard on myself, for seeking my personal validation through others. Shit. My 40s have been a journey.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 12:02:04 AM »
Hello! She is also popular, or was popular, on a British Psychic site as Hazell. She was, two summers ago, somebody I thought was amazing! I begin to follow some of her advice that a specific person was completely in love with me, And I continued to reach out to this person and would get minimal responses. I called her a few times and she encouraged me that it is hard for him to love etc. etc. In the end, he wasn’t madly in love with me. She was a complete waste of my money, and my time. Since then, I have been attempting to build self-esteem. Trying not to be too hard on myself, for seeking my personal validation through others. Shit. My 40s have been a journey.

I had a similar experience with Devin on cp! waste of money

Offline zuri

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 01:22:05 AM »
I almost hung up on her several times during the reading and wish I didn't continue to reading. I wasn't impressed. 

Offline Joey910

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 03:18:59 AM »
I tried her for shit and giggles - NO her reading didn’t worked for me. I requested a refund - there is some skills but not worth $7.50.

Offline RNCMS

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 08:07:29 PM »
I read with her about 10 days ago and she was super accurate with me. She was on point with her validations. I would say she gave me more details than Mattie did.

Offline Joy

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2020, 02:18:01 AM »
Actually, I recently realized she is really good. Things she told me happened and the time she gave me was right, only the guy was different... Alas... A week ago I was going through my notes. I had put her in the "Never call" list because I thought that nothing of what she said happened. After I read my notes and realized all that happened, I checked the time she gave and that matched. I hadn't noticed simply because I was not paying attention to that guy and I don't like him. That guy she was talking about did contact and started contacting more and more. I had called May twice and when I compared with all that guy did, it matched even with some more specific details. She doesn't really elaborate too much, but there were a few things she said that were more characteristic.

I called her again after I realized all that. I told her she gave me a reading about a different guy and asked about my guy. She started saying something, I asked her if she was sure she was now talking about my guy, she said she was, but then something she said made me suspicious and I asked something that was very specific of the guy I did not like. She confirmed and I told her she got the wrong guy again and gave a few details about my guy and I gout a different reading, but that reading sounded more like it. One of the first things is on its way, so will see. Weird how in the past month or so I have realized more and more that I had a lot of predictions happen correctly, just that the reader was talking about a different person.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2020, 02:58:28 AM »
I totally get this.  Like 100%.  Also. I’ve read with may on another site.  Her favourite saying is “he’s had Harrods with you. He’s not going to go back to a cheap store after this”

Offline Joy

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2020, 10:03:02 AM »
I totally get this.  Like 100%.  Also. I’ve read with may on another site.  Her favourite saying is “he’s had Harrods with you. He’s not going to go back to a cheap store after this”

:D I didn't have this one. I got something about me not getting together with "just any Joe" and being selective. During the first reading, I let her finish her narrative, but during the second, and especially the third reading (because her price went up), I told her straight to not give me the advice part. I said,"No matter what you advise me, I will do what I feel I should do. Let's just stick to what you see as a psychic."" Otherwise, she goes down some "Dear Abby" avenues...

Oh God, I remember seeing her on some Australian website while searching for someone else. A few other CP psychics were there too. I wish I could remember the name of it. Maybe it is not so pricy. It looked almost like a psychic collective and they all went by their real names there.