Author Topic: readers Googling clients  (Read 6865 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: readers Googling clients
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 11:34:05 PM »
Keen readers do know who is calling. It gives your user name. They are not given any personal information about you.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 11:36:39 PM »
Keen readers do know who is calling. It gives your user name. They are not given any personal information about you.

Can Keen readers see previous chats? I know sometimes when I do the chat option with someone I'd read before it shows the previous conversation in the same chat box. Do readers not see the previous conversation?

Offline russianred

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2020, 04:37:20 PM »
I'm also curious about what the reader sees when you call.  I don't want to spread misinformation but I remember reading on here that someone said they can see your zodiac sign based on your birthday and how much you've spent on them as an advisor... ? Not sure about that though.

Part of the reason I've never liked going through non-platform sites where the reader can presumably see your name through PayPal or whatever is that I wouldn't like the reader to google my real name.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2020, 05:06:59 PM »

Can Keen readers see previous chats? I know sometimes when I do the chat option with someone I'd read before it shows the previous conversation in the same chat box. Do readers not see the previous conversation?
Yes, they do. They see the same chat information that you have and many often reference it during the call.