Author Topic: Psychic readings by Anya  (Read 1532 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Psychic readings by Anya
« on: May 05, 2020, 02:59:03 PM »
Has anyone ever read with her? Was she accurate? How was she on Timing?

http://www.voodoowitch.co.uk/psychic-readings.html

Offline HornetKick

Re: Psychic readings by Anya
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 03:06:09 PM »
She has a boatload of spells: The Ultimate Hair ReGrowth Spell, the Stop Drug Addiction Spell, Stop Smoking Spell, Stop Drinking Alcohol Spell, Stop Computer Games Addiction Spell, and the Stop Social Network Addiction Spell.

I'm surprised she didn't have a Grow Taller Spell or a Breast/Penis Enlargement Spell. I've seen these on Fiverr/Esty before. It's possible though that she is totally into the placebo effect and wants to help in that way.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 07:11:09 PM »
I ignored all that hoodoo crap! As I don't believe in purchasing spells or having them done by or performed on other people. 😂

Her email reading was blah/not very detailed and no validations at all. She just basically answered my questions in a Yes/No format....and gave a timeframe for the Yes answers. She did give a few specifics on how I would come to meet someone and on something else I asked about, but all and all the reading was short...about a half page response to my 5 questions. I'll have to update in the future on whether her predictions were accurate. At this point in time I can't really give an opinion (good or bad) on her.

Also, not saying she is guilty of such but I often wonder if spellcasters give you negative info in hopes of you purchasing a spell. Like telling you that you won't get a job in order to get you to purchase the ultimate 6figure career trippple action spell  🤔 double casted over a full moon of course 😂
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 07:14:02 PM by PurpleRain »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 09:22:28 PM »

I agree about the spells, and this part was very funny.

purchase the ultimate 6figure career trippple action spell  🤔 double casted over a full moon of course 😂

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 11:16:33 PM »
I'm surprised you guys ask about some obvious scammers like these. If you weren't a full-time member here I would start to get suspicious from your post but I know this isn't your intention.

I mean she screams scammer from a mile--her webpage is a mess, she barely gives any info about her services, and that blonde girl in the picture is a stock image model that I have seen a zillion times before.

And to anyone like me who knows about different schools and genres of magick there is no such thing as a voodoo witch coven--there is a wiccan witch coven but those who actually practice original voodoo e.g Haitian voodoo, are solo and do not belong to any covens (they might be members of online voodoo practitioner or magic societies and forums) but they rarely if ever form a coven.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 03:22:26 AM »
I don't know the rules to wiccan, coven,etc...and I didn't go to her for that. Another fulltime member here told me she predicted some things for her so I thought I'd give Anya a try. I don't know who's a scam as some of the people highly recommended on this site have been piss poor for me, so it's all a gamble. I get some are riskier than others but for $13 it wasn't a big deal for me.

I'm surprised you guys ask about some obvious scammers like these. If you weren't a full-time member here I would start to get suspicious from your post but I know this isn't your intention.

I mean she screams scammer from a mile--her webpage is a mess, she barely gives any info about her services, and that blonde girl in the picture is a stock image model that I have seen a zillion times before.

And to anyone like me who knows about different schools and genres of magick there is no such thing as a voodoo witch coven--there is a wiccan witch coven but those who actually practice original voodoo e.g Haitian voodoo, are solo and do not belong to any covens (they might be members of online voodoo practitioner or magic societies and forums) but they rarely if ever form a coven.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 03:29:12 AM by PurpleRain »

anything