Author Topic: Psychic Selva on Etsy--I really don't know what to make of her reading???  (Read 1322 times)

Offline Ninacy

So as I got helplessly bored last weekend (for obvious quarantine reasons) and browsing through a list of new Etsy readers, her profile caught my attention and I messaged a couple of members (from her list of reviews) and I was told to try her.  Her prices are pretty low so I thought what do I have to lose?? I ordered her single question gig btw: https://www.etsy.com/listing/745585892/?ref=shop_home_active_2&bes=1
Anyway, I asked her simply if I'll get into a new relationship with someone soon that is my type and this is what I got:

My question: Will I get into a relationship with mutual attraction? I keep attracting guys that are not my types?

Her Answer:
So it is interesting first of all to look at your use of words which have been paraphrased here. As words are powerful - and can show you thought patterns that you have been holding in your aura and wish to change in order to resonate more happily.

For example the use of words mentioned: ‘will I get into a relationship soon with someone’ - which has a rather detached tone here about not being as interested as you might believe consciously, about the type of relationship you are hoping for.

This is just a kind observation, that perhaps there are some auric changes occurring here, where what you are seeking from a relationship right now might be something that looks quite different from the way you had thought a relationship would look like, before.

By changing the auric vibrations here, with tender loving care for the subtle energies, you can create and become more conscious of your choices here. Do this gently and kindly. It’s the only way to move them. Forcing never works.

It looks like it is the relationship style itself which is coming up for review and reflection ~ and not the specific attraction.

Please let me elaborate. I am just picking up energies here and interpreting them. Of course you will know this best ~ however this is what I am seeing.

So, there is an image of you as a little girl and thinking of yourself as the age you are now and very proud of all of her achievements and incredibly impressed and happy and pleased with her. :-)

This is a wonderful inner relationship to see and pick up on - and it is something that many people struggle with, so the fact you have achieved this very well is a beautiful thing.

However, we are now looking at the energy of this little girl who has achieved very much for herself and yet there is something missing.

You can say to the little girl here that is ‘not taboo for her to go back and find something that she had forgot’. This is not taboo. It is okay to go back and recall something that has meaning for you.

(Of course, this is a different type of meaning to the one that you have already achieved very well and has a marvellous meaning also).

This other energy here is speaking about changing the way that a relationship would look and work for you.

Sometimes without realising it or not, we can have different outlooks on life than the generation that we grew up in. And by that meaning - the mind sets of parents.

Please see example; Will I - ‘Get into’ or could this change to something else... such as Will I create, or Will I design, or Will I give myself credit to ... or Will I give myself permission to experience a new vision of relationship that makes me happy and doesn’t take away my happiness... and has room for growth and humility and fun and joys... room for love-making ...

And this is now a beautiful cross-roads for you where a relationship style is okay to be different from your parents view to the little child they once cared for.

You care for this inner child now and you are the new parent ~ with new ideas and values in tune with a more modern and progressive world view.

Yes, it is okay to find attraction with YOUR type ~ including your type of relationship that you are seeking at this time ...

Whichever time this is as referred to ... (a new way of living, and being ... a relationship that supports your happiness and journey here as a human being, might look different to what your childhood imagined in scope ; times have changed ~ (men will always follow)

Put the love in here! You can! because these psycho-spiritual energies are speaking to you and asking very much for your awareness, compassion and understanding ~

This is your soul expressing and ‘It is okay here to attract your type of man - your type of relationship - on your terms’. (Channeling).

Best wishes ~ and yes I do see you able to positively assert your true desires here and not only that, but soulfully, too.

Very much so. Yes I do see this in your capacity."

I'm normally pretty good ar reading between the lines and telling if the reader is genuinely connected or not, being an amateur reader myself, but this literally baffles me. It seems like she she had good intentions and I don't feel this is a scipt but she didn't exactly answer my question and perhaps she could't relay any info she got in a precise manner.

I don't know, what would you make of this reading? Would be satisfied or felt she was connected if you received this?? Has anyone else tried her and found her to be more precise prediction-wise??

Offline Ninacy

I... think... it’s an NLP reading script... not word for word, but she’s using your words of choice to get you to psychoanalyze you. The whole little girl is scenario is very much something my NLP/hypnotherapist would use to help me feel confident, look at false beliefs. She’d put me in trance and have me settle unfinished business from when I was a little girl, that’s what I think. It’s helpful... but I also experienced bad hypnotherapy (and they assume you have this unfinished business with your little girl) so I dunno did that little girl scenario actually happened? Cause it seems general.

But I think the only psychic thing she says is you will by “meet men” and it’s what you make of it. The values of what you consider attractive could change, depending on your choice of language.

I dunno that’s my perception or rather interpretation ... yes I would be very disappointed, yet at the same time... I get the feeling i overpaid way more to my hypnotherapist, than this psychic reading. ...just checked the price ... hmmm, yup. I did! I think she’s makes a living reading your choice of words.

I must say that your interpretation about "psychoanalysis" and her playing with how I worded my question is spot on. Btw I kindly but firmly told her in the meantime that I expected something more specific and that I felt she would be a great intuitive life or soul coach but not exactly a psychic who gives factual predictions. She tried to give me a random description of a guy that didn't sound like my type at all and that we would meet in Disney land (lol I'm actually in Greece and there is no Disney land or any theme park of that kind) and a few other ambiguous insights in-between her extra lengthy response. in her response to my feedback, she also replied with "how do you know that,  so are you a reader? I was actually thinking about moving my readings to that direction and give soul insights..."  Now that I check her profile she lists a BSc title in her profile, must be in psychology or life counseling.
I checked a few hours ago and she removed the direct question listing so it seems she realized she isn't good at it.

I guess we have another "legit life counselor/psychologist/therapist with little to no actual psychic abilities" lol. So many of them out there and it's very frustrating. I mean, if I wanted to pay a counselor I would pay one already...cheez. Some people need to get real and stop misinterpreting their skills.

Offline Anon

Well done you.

for reading to the bottom of that.

anything