Author Topic: How do psychics really work?  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

How do psychics really work?
« on: March 13, 2020, 02:29:26 AM »
1. So, a psychic can somehow predict a person coming into your life, but somehow couldn't see that said person would be a piece of shit for some reason.

2. Psychics don't seem to be able to pick up a MAJOR third party 99% of the time. They said it's cause there's no emotional connection, but they couldn't pick up something like someone MOVING IN with the third party and starting an actual life with that person?

3. Then when said third party is in the picture, suddenly they are able to "see" a breakup for them, but somehow couldn't see a breakup occur with you and POI prior to your own breakup?

How the hell does this all really work though? It's really annoying. I'm never getting topic or person related readings again. I'm only ever getting general reads from Kisha cause those seem to be most accurate so far, minus the appearance of new guy just yet. I'm trying Yona for the first time at the end of April and if she's good with the general, she'll be my only other one. I'm not using my other usual go-to anymore cause she's the biggest reason I got into this shitty mess in the first place.

Offline ES1281

Re: How do psychics really work?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 03:55:06 AM »
I think what Psychic sees are the things in our energy field already.

I had several really accurate readings before but I stopped reading is simply because what they read is what already inside of us.
Sometimes we know, sometimes we don't.

And I agree sometimes psychics see what is on our mind, especially when they read some people with strong energy field.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 11:38:43 AM »
It would be so much easier to walk away if psychics were actually "fake" or didn't get anything right.

I feel when it comes to asking about a person, they tune in to that person through you, through your connection with them and they interpret it through that lens. It's not an objective birds eye view of the situation, its colored by your own thoughts and emotions, then filtered through their own personal perspective. They get some psychic hits, just enough so you believe in what they have to say, but it's heavily filtered or biased. And  they don't get third party info unless you already know about it, even then they may not.

It's the same for me if I try to read for someone or help them interpret a reading they got from someone else. I can only see it through a personal perspective, not an objective one. It's very hard to let go of your own personal filters, much less to bypass the personal perspectives of the people you are reading. When psychic information comes in, our brains try to make it "fit" somewhere.

Most psychics tune in through emotional energy, not factual or objective realities. To be more objective you have to let go of the personal, let go of the emotional resonance, and just take in pure sensory data, extra sensory data that the physical senses are not actually privy to, seeing, hearing, feeling, without the emotional associations attached to it. Emotions can yield stronger energetic connections but the information isn't always accurate in a factual sense.

Research into autistic brain development has found that non-autistic brains automatically associate emotions with other people. It's very hard for most people to process information about other people in a way that doesn't automatically assign emotions to it, because normal brain development is hard-wired to do that. In my experience some of the better psychics seem more autistic, more emotionally detached, not highly social people, maybe even total hermits. Some may tell you they are autistic, have autism in their family or just relate to it a lot. On the other hand, psychics who are highly social, network a lot with other psychics and are the most emotionally empathic tend to be less accurate.

In general though the answer to how do psychics work is THEY DON'T. You can't rely on anything they say, no matter how gifted they are.

I hear this A LOT!   But sometimes I am really confused about how someone feels about me and I flip flop about their feelings so how do we really know?  I guess there really isnt any real way to know really UNLESS they tell you something you dont know and you can validate it later?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 06:22:16 PM »
It would be so much easier to walk away if psychics were actually "fake" or didn't get anything right.

I feel when it comes to asking about a person, they tune in to that person through you, through your connection with them and they interpret it through that lens. It's not an objective birds eye view of the situation, its colored by your own thoughts and emotions, then filtered through their own personal perspective. They get some psychic hits, just enough so you believe in what they have to say, but it's heavily filtered or biased. And  they don't get third party info unless you already know about it, even then they may not.

It's the same for me if I try to read for someone or help them interpret a reading they got from someone else. I can only see it through a personal perspective, not an objective one. It's very hard to let go of your own personal filters, much less to bypass the personal perspectives of the people you are reading. When psychic information comes in, our brains try to make it "fit" somewhere.

Most psychics tune in through emotional energy, not factual or objective realities. To be more objective you have to let go of the personal, let go of the emotional resonance, and just take in pure sensory data, extra sensory data that the physical senses are not actually privy to, seeing, hearing, feeling, without the emotional associations attached to it. Emotions can yield stronger energetic connections but the information isn't always accurate in a factual sense.

Research into autistic brain development has found that non-autistic brains automatically associate emotions with other people. It's very hard for most people to process information about other people in a way that doesn't automatically assign emotions to it, because normal brain development is hard-wired to do that. In my experience some of the better psychics seem more autistic, more emotionally detached, not highly social people, maybe even total hermits. Some may tell you they are autistic, have autism in their family or just relate to it a lot. On the other hand, psychics who are highly social, network a lot with other psychics and are the most emotionally empathic tend to be less accurate.

In general though the answer to how do psychics work is THEY DON'T. You can't rely on anything they say, no matter how gifted they are.

Whoa, there are a lot of good points here and these non-objective issues are the cause of misinterpretation, (IMO) of course, based on the reader's own experiences and biases. More likely than not, the reader will be wrong because it's difficult to detach from emotions and to just see the facts apart from what they are feeling and trying to make fit.