Author Topic: Louisebell (new thread)  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Caroline10

Louisebell (new thread)
« on: December 07, 2019, 12:35:16 AM »
I just had a reading with her. She was very nice. Her reading was different from Mysticalcraft Arriana and Hilary80 (the only ones I've read with recently) so I'm not sure what to think!
Anyone read with her, or have insights on her?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Louisebell (new thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 12:59:41 AM »
Stay away from Keen.com.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 02:14:11 AM »
Most of keen isn't good. 😕 I think there are a couple good ones on there and those readers have their own sites.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 02:52:53 AM »
Most of keen isn't good. 😕 I think there are a couple good ones on there and those readers have their own sites.

Completely agree.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 07:40:37 AM »

Do you mind sharing who works best for you on Keen? :)

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 03:17:24 PM »
I like Lily Cade, Hilary80, DruidsGlenTarot, Irish Donna and Arriana the most. Their readings have made the most sense/had some things that were accurate

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 04:16:06 AM »
Those are all my person
I like Lily Cade, Hilary80, DruidsGlenTarot, Irish Donna and Arriana the most. Their readings have made the most sense/had some things that were accurate

Wow those are all my personal favourites now too.. I didn't like Lily Cade or Hilary80 at first but they were much much more accurate the second time around. I'll add Joanna's Gift & Sincerity to that list too! Every other reader that that I've tried on Keen was horrible

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2019, 03:24:15 PM »
That's great! I've read with too many on keen that were fairytale readers. I try not to get readings much anymore, but when I do, I rotate between those few. I like Joanna's Gift, too! She was accurate for me. I've heard good things about Sincerity. I'm glad you've had some good experiences!