Author Topic: LifeMapper  (Read 2114 times)

Offline flora0250

LifeMapper
« on: August 08, 2019, 10:13:36 PM »
Wondering if anyone has any experience with this reader?

Offline maggs30

Re: LifeMapper
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 03:18:05 AM »
I have never heard of her but that rwo person is all over her feedback. Like daily crazy reading. That usually sets the hairs on the back of my neck up. An ethical reader would not continue with a client like that is my feeling.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 09:02:35 AM »
I have never heard of her but that rwo person is all over her feedback. Like daily crazy reading. That usually sets the hairs on the back of my neck up. An ethical reader would not continue with a client like that is my feeling.

I saw that as well... but I did end up trying her and ended up liking her a lot. She didn’t give me the most positive outcome exactly just what seemed like a real and realistic reading. She struck me as very genuine and honest. As far as not continuing with a certain client.... idk. I don’t think I agree with you on that point although I understand and respect your perspective. Anyway I thought she was pretty good and just wondering if anyone else had any experience with her.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 11:25:07 AM »

I saw that as well... but I did end up trying her and ended up liking her a lot. She didn’t give me the most positive outcome exactly just what seemed like a real and realistic reading. She struck me as very genuine and honest. As far as not continuing with a certain client.... idk. I don’t think I agree with you on that point although I understand and respect your perspective. Anyway I thought she was pretty good and just wondering if anyone else had any experience with her.

Not so much not continuing with a client but just the waste of taking their calls daily. And it has to be over 3 minutes for feedback. I would feel so sad if I had a client wasting so much money when nothing is changing in a day or two time frame. I would feel obligated to say listen stop wasting so much money give it a few weeks etc

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 09:04:54 PM »
I called her at some point. Predictions were way out there and did not come true. I waited three months to validate.