Author Topic: Why are so many people here so salty?  (Read 2734 times)

Offline smilegodlovesu77

Why are so many people here so salty?
« on: March 11, 2020, 06:07:25 AM »
 :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 04:15:07 PM by smilegodlovesu77 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Why are so many people here so salty?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 06:59:47 AM »
Because, unfortunately, and sadly, many people here have not had anything come to fruition other than a few minor things they didn't really care about so they are hurting. Some are no longer hurting  but have a sour taste in their mouths because no predictions came to pass after years of readings. I do understand them but I also understand that this is a psychic review forum to give reviews regarding psychics. Just gotta ignore the people that shit on your parade and go with your gut. There are many on there that really do appreciate the reviews so keep on posting them! Hope everything predicted comes to pass for you!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 03:20:40 PM »
I just posted about this in the vent as well because this just happened to me too! Just keep doing your thing!! Many of us appreciate everyones views on readers and the experiences had!! Thank you for sharing! :)  im sorry that happened!

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 09:53:57 PM »
No offense but it seems suspicious when basically all 9 of your posts are screaming, in all caps, about how great this Psychic Ace is. People here are addicted but they're not dumb. And I feel like in the past, those who join solely to praise a specific psychic, have proven to be that psychic or likely someone who is getting free readings for referrals.

No one here is salty for having that common sense play out. You seem salty that masses aren't running to PsychicAce, just because you praised her.

If I find a real good psychic, I can just make one post stating he/she was the best I had ever tried, give some details on our interaction, and ask if someone else has tried them to see if he or she works for the majority, and not just me.

Hey, I hope she's legit and she works for people. But I'm just writing out the obvious since you are wondering "why people here are so salty"....

Offline devangk3

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2020, 10:00:01 PM »
Because, unfortunately, and sadly, many people here have not had anything come to fruition other than a few minor things they didn't really care about so they are hurting. Some are no longer hurting  but have a sour taste in their mouths because no predictions came to pass after years of readings. I do understand them but I also understand that this is a psychic review forum to give reviews regarding psychics. Just gotta ignore the people that shit on your parade and go with your gut. There are many on there that really do appreciate the reviews so keep on posting them! Hope everything predicted comes to pass for you!

yes very true  so many people here are so negative and full of shit, just because their predictions didn't pass they think every psychic is fake and move on...well they should probably think their predictions didnt pass because they are so negative

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 02:10:24 AM »
mrrr this is "The Vent" - she was hurt and frustrated.  She was enthusiastic and excited about a reader and she was put down.  She came in here to vent.  She didn't call anyone out by name.  Do you honestly think everybody reads this and then goes to find the thread she is speaking about?  She was simply venting....allow her that.....

Offline britbrat

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2020, 02:33:27 AM »
This forum is full of trolling shills and pathetic readers' trying to get business for themselves. The negative psychics here are the salty ones.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2020, 02:46:12 AM »
This forum is full of trolling shills and pathetic readers' trying to get business for themselves. The negative psychics here are the salty ones.

AGREED! After opening newbie accounts and getting called out they decided to blow the dust off of their accounts registered years ago that had no posts. They also befriend and get veteran members to vouch for them. It’s honestly pathetic.