Author Topic: Lolita-Mystic Holistic Voyage  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Lolita-Mystic Holistic Voyage
« on: November 20, 2019, 03:00:58 PM »
Anyone read with her?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/81871-trische3377?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

pfizer

Re: Lolita-Mystic Holistic Voyage
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 03:33:57 AM »
i did
two times
first asked about business, she said i needed to change to another product since the current category will not bring too much profit. she was right; and she said staff is a bit lazy; she was right too.
second time i asked about relationship; she said my bf loves me but it's not passion, because he is comfortable around  me and and if he proposes then it's not base  on emotion; no passion. i am too sure about it, but i guess she did pick up something very true from my bf; who is not good at expressing himself or maybe dont like to express himself much. i dont know if he will propose me or not; because it has not happen yet, so i cannot tell if she is right or not.
i definitely think she can pick up something and she is real, but i dont think she can really see the upcoming future, she reads energy but she cannot tell next. at least she didnt answer my questions in both reading. first i asked about if the business will bloom and second i asked if she sees commitment.

that is my experience and my feeling about her.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 10:17:14 AM »
Thanks for sharing.   I was hoping with all the Bitwine reviews someone on here would have tried her.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 05:15:21 PM »
Wrong for me. I cannot get much detail after i paid $20 and not accurate. Thats in year 2018 and i never go back to read with her again.  Maybe $20 cannot get much detail.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 06:13:53 PM »
Wrong for me. I cannot get much detail after i paid $20 and not accurate. Thats in year 2018 and i never go back to read with her again.  Maybe $20 cannot get much detail.

Well if she was wrong in general guess the details wouldn't have helped.  Thanks so this helps me with a pass on her.

anything