Author Topic: Purple ocean success stories  (Read 2689 times)

Offline Clearviews

Purple ocean success stories
« on: March 01, 2019, 08:45:02 PM »
Hi there
Am quite new to online psychic readings but have already been finding myself spending too much money on them 🙈
Am beginning to realise that a lot of the reading a I've had might not add up- but it's very difficult to say which ones really are any good because it's all in the future.
I know it's been asked before but have any of you had real solid predictions come true- major love outcomes that sort of thing? Who in your mind has been the most accurate in the past?
I keep coming on here to look but many people only seem to mainly talk about bitwine etc.
Any purple ocean clients out there I'd love to hear your views.
Thank you

Offline dreamer1234

Re: Purple ocean success stories
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 08:58:22 PM »
Yes, I've had short-term predictions come true or something they picked up i can confirm was accurate or what they saw feel had happended. Long-term prediction still waiting to happen but will remained positive
I recommend Chris, Lynn, Goddess Erikka. But some may not connect well to them. It depends on person to person

josh34

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 12:37:59 AM »
Only really Erika

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 12:44:50 AM »
Thank you for your replies 😊 Have had replies from all those you said- varying answers for me! Maybe am just trying to hold on to what I think is right- just don't know! It's hard when in my soul I think I know he is my soul mate. Should let him go bit there is something really annoying stopping me from doing so! Had many nice readings but at the moment they seem so unlikwly! Wish I had my own crystal ball! One of  them is saying I will meet my true soulmate  but have always thought this current one is the one. Am sure he's having a mid life crisis or something!
Has anyone tried agnes vivarelli and her manifestations? A couple of psychics have told me to try her xx

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 04:15:58 AM »
Thank you for your replies 😊 Have had replies from all those you said- varying answers for me! Maybe am just trying to hold on to what I think is right- just don't know! It's hard when in my soul I think I know he is my soul mate. Should let him go bit there is something really annoying stopping me from doing so! Had many nice readings but at the moment they seem so unlikwly! Wish I had my own crystal ball! One of  them is saying I will meet my true soulmate  but have always thought this current one is the one. Am sure he's having a mid life crisis or something!
Has anyone tried agnes vivarelli and her manifestations? A couple of psychics have told me to try her xx

Yes, i have watche agnes vivarelli and some others

anything