Author Topic: The return of Chrissy...  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Hillcam

The return of Chrissy...
« on: February 01, 2019, 01:39:28 AM »
I didn’t know where to post this thread, I thought it was pretty funny so maybe a couple of you might get a chuckle out of it too. I’m not sure if I’m the only one that’s noticed that Psychic Chrissy has been banned from the forum or not, but last night I had the most interesting dream 😂😅

I received a call from a random number, and in every day life I would’ve waited to listen to a voicemail before answering an unknown number.

In my dream I answered to hear Psychic Chrissy’s voice promoting her YouTube pick a card readings 😂😂 in my sleep I asked myself “HOW did they get my number?! How do they even know who I am?” I woke up and couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that Psychic Chrissy is haunting my dreams now.

Offline Mon

Re: The return of Chrissy...
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 01:45:21 AM »
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ladya

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 01:45:29 AM »
I didn’t know where to post this thread, I thought it was pretty funny so maybe a couple of you might get a chuckle out of it too. I’m not sure if I’m the only one that’s noticed that Psychic Chrissy has been banned from the forum or not, but last night I had the most interesting dream 😂😅

I received a call from a random number, and in every day life I would’ve waited to listen to a voicemail before answering an unknown number.

In my dream I answered to hear Psychic Chrissy’s voice promoting her YouTube pick a card readings 😂😂 in my sleep I asked myself “HOW did they get my number?! How do they even know who I am?” I woke up and couldn’t help but laugh at the fact that Psychic Chrissy is haunting my dreams now.

LOL this made me laugh so hard.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2019, 02:01:31 AM »
Omg stop hahahaha I can’t 😂😂😂😂😂 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 02:47:22 AM »
😂🤣😂🤣😂

That was the best story of the year!

I was wondering where she disappeared to. Lmao so glad the complaints to the moderators actually worked.

Offline psychicaddict22

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 04:45:47 AM »
Omg that is too funny! I keep receiving calls from random local numbers but I had a feeling it was just an automated call using some sort of service that made the number look local to make you answer. I finally answered this afternoon and yup! It was a recording letting me know that "my preapproved student loan was eligible for a lower interest rate if I acted now"... I graduated 6 years ago and never took out a student loan because I was lucky enough to get sports and academic scholarships and my parents helped with the difference. I wonder if Chrissy signed me up for this! Let's blame her for everything lol its also her fault it's below freezing in the midwest and East Coast right now too!

Offline Mon

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 06:17:49 AM »
Omg that is too funny! I keep receiving calls from random local numbers but I had a feeling it was just an automated call using some sort of service that made the number look local to make you answer. I finally answered this afternoon and yup! It was a recording letting me know that "my preapproved student loan was eligible for a lower interest rate if I acted now"... I graduated 6 years ago and never took out a student loan because I was lucky enough to get sports and academic scholarships and my parents helped with the difference. I wonder if Chrissy signed me up for this! Let's blame her for everything lol its also her fault it's below freezing in the midwest and East Coast right now too!

It’d be hilarious if that loan recording was in Chrissy’s voice 😭🤣😭

No really I actually liked her voice though

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 08:40:46 PM »
I knew something was missing ... oh yea the clutter and thread bombardment! Thrilled to see she's gone. Though I suspect she'll soon be back under a different handle  :-\

You’re probably right. Once she is, she’ll see this thread and REALLY haunt me. 😂

anything