Author Topic: Taking a break  (Read 9727 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Taking a break
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2018, 12:11:08 AM »
Fidget - THAT IS FANTASTIC!!  I couldn't have been that strong - I would have been on a dialing binge. 

Here let me give you a "READING"  (pretend this is costing you $75)

Well, Fidg - the reason for this is because your guides (the ones smoking crack - btw that was hilarious) want you to know you that you aren't finished processing the whole ordeal and that you need to dig in and do more work.  He is trying to reach you on the astral plane and just wants to keep his tentacles attached.  So you will have to cut the cords even more than you already have at this point.  On some level, he likes knowing that he can still get to you.

Okay, all done  - feel free to reach out and slap if I overstepped but I just couldn't resist and I hope you get the humor in it.

Jas, that was fucking hilarious! Thanks for the giggle. I needed it and the reinforcement of the spiral that could have, but didn't happen. 😎

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2018, 12:12:15 AM »
I know it’s frustrating to see things like that. But consider it a sign that you’re on the right path or a ‘marker’ like shelly says. Stuff like that is actually confirmation to me. That’s what your guides are showing you.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2018, 12:13:25 AM »
I was (am) doing so good. I was (am) making positive strides. No readings (yay) except for that nice one from Kisha (general email). I felt really good and much less inclined for more readings.  Then it happened. I was cleaning out my closet and what falls out of the piles of junk mail? The letter he wrote me the first month we dated. Falls right out of the pile like a damn tarot card. His handwriting. The excitement of a new relationship. Why did I still have that? I didn't think much at the time when I got it. It wasn't anything romantic,  just a thoughtful moment when he sent me an advertisement for something I liked while I was away on vacation. But there it was. And I lost my shit. I put it away. I couldn't toss it. I hate this. My spirit guides are smoking crack. They are supposed to protect me from this. Anyway, at least I didn't call anyone. Sigh...

You are so awesome and so strong and good for you. I’m sorry that happened but in a way it shows how strong you are too. Lots of hugs :)

Thanks Flora!! I'm handling it naturally this time. I cried it out and moved on to keeping busy with happy holiday stuff.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2018, 12:26:29 AM »

Well, Fidg - the reason for this is because your guides (the ones smoking crack - btw that was hilarious) want you to know you that you aren't finished processing the whole ordeal and that you need to dig in and do more work.  He is trying to reach you on the astral plane and just wants to keep his tentacles attached.  So you will have to cut the cords even more than you already have at this point.  On some level, he likes knowing that he can still get to you

Dude, I totally read that as "testicles." Lmao!!

Offline jas

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2018, 02:22:23 AM »
Oh, yes, I meant "testicles".....it would have made for a better reading.

Hey, remember the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld - well I want to be the psychic Nazi - No he isn't coming back, no you will never hear from him again, no he doesn't' love you.....you get the pictures.  Wonder if people would pay if I actually signed up on a site and called myself "Psychic Nazi"?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2018, 02:39:33 AM »
Oh, yes, I meant "testicles".....it would have made for a better reading.

Hey, remember the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld - well I want to be the psychic Nazi - No he isn't coming back, no you will never hear from him again, no he doesn't' love you.....you get the pictures.  Wonder if people would pay if I actually signed up on a site and called myself "Psychic Nazi"?

They would and you'd get terrible feedback initially, but 2 years in you'd have a great client base for being the only reader who was right. 🤣

Offline jas

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2018, 01:17:52 PM »
We have all fallen for that reading.  I don't want to get on the bandwagon of "all psychics suck" - there are good, even great psychics out there, but you have to find the one that works for you and then not abuse it by wanting a reading every week.  But, yes, I have heard all of the stock lines from readers who are not true psychics.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2018, 02:47:45 PM »
@Fidg - stay strong....  I had something similar happen for me!  Im in an uber on way home Friday night and I open up snapchat (for no reason at all and I havent been on in days) -- and theres a snap story from him....  My heart skips a beat - only the 2nd snap story hes ever done and he has very few friends on there.  So I just know its for me, or to see if Ill view it!  Im staying strong, not calling, just knowing that it was and not going to overthink!  We've got this (and them by their testicles ;D)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2018, 02:57:38 PM »
@Fidg - stay strong....  I had something similar happen for me!  Im in an uber on way home Friday night and I open up snapchat (for no reason at all and I havent been on in days) -- and theres a snap story from him....  My heart skips a beat - only the 2nd snap story hes ever done and he has very few friends on there.  So I just know its for me, or to see if Ill view it!  Im staying strong, not calling, just knowing that it was and not going to overthink!  We've got this (and them by their testicles ;D)

Do you think it's coincidence? I am struggling with that. I am staying strong because honestly, a psychic could tell me anything and it wouldn't be enough. But I still wonder why my crack smoking spirit guides (if they exist) would allow that to happen knowing the broken state I am in. Seems pretty cruel.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2018, 03:22:26 PM »

Do you think it's coincidence? I am struggling with that. I am staying strong because honestly, a psychic could tell me anything and it wouldn't be enough. But I still wonder why my crack smoking spirit guides (if they exist) would allow that to happen knowing the broken state I am in. Seems pretty cruel.

I asked the, specifically to protect me and block me from signs of ex poi, and it tools a few days but I haven’t seen his name number etc, for a while now, thank god. Maybe ask them directly.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2018, 03:26:46 PM »
Yes, I’ve asked for certain things and it definitely works. Just ask for no more! :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2018, 03:33:23 PM »
I swear my spirit guide is Clarence from It's a Wonderful Life.  Like yo, stupid, I shouldn't have to ask you to remove him...