Author Topic: my experience with California Psychics  (Read 20771 times)

Offline taury

my experience with California Psychics
« on: November 03, 2011, 09:31:02 PM »
Hi all,

I'm new to the board, so I'd like to say a warm hi to everyone :) I've been reading your posts for a few months and decided to join only recently. I noticed we're all in the same boat - I also started calling psychics because of a guy :P and also wondered, like many others here, if we'd still be back together. After some months of calling I am ready to share my experiences with you. I hope you can benefit from it.

Overall, after so many readings, I'm not sure I believe in psychics or psychic abilities at all. Nevertheless, as for me things are pretty much still up in the air, I keep an open mind. But this is what I can share about CP:

Jacqueline - very nice woman, sweet voice etc. Gave me a prediction I would meet a new guy in 2-3 weeks, and my old one would contact me in a couple of days, and my love life would get stable in 4-5 weeks with my ex, who'd be more romantic and will try to win me, also because the new guy on the horizon would motivate him.  Sort of happened. 2 weeks after I called I met someone, had some nice time with him, but he soon proved to be kind of a player, so I quit this "friendship" lasting a couple of days. But I mentioned it to my ex, leaving oout the unhappy ending, though, and it did somewhat strike him. Then, 4 weeks after my talk to Jac, we spent a few days together and he was a lot nicer to me than ever before, and even asked me if I maybe wanted to try to get together again. Well, but my love life didn't get stable - some week later we had a huge fight, and then another one, and it's like it was before...
Also, Jacqueline told me I'd develop a lot in my studies this semester and she sees someone acting as my mentor, that that person will teach me a lot. But we work in groups, and it is unlikely to happen. Also, I asked her if I'd stay in this flat until my roommate leaves in January, and she said yes - that is still to be seen.

Tisha - no connection. Told me my ex moved on, when he later said he hadn't move on and maybe didn't want to - it was some months before he visited me. Told me I was going to find a new place to stay in December - something that isn't available now will then be available, but I've no idea what that could be.

Robin - she was very nice. I wonder why she has so few testimonials... She's really compassionate and tries to give good advice. As for predictions, she told me there would be someone new but my ex would also be a choice, so it's up to me, and she said September/October I'd start dating and it would get serious. Well, I met this guy 1st October, but as it turned out, it wasn't serious. She told me October would be a powerful month for me, and it was. As for my flat, it didn't happen - she told me I'd find a new place in September, I never did.

Jean - she's loud and likes to show off :/ but is quite kind. Told me I'd meet a new guy in October - 13,14, or 15 - never happened. She even described the circumstances (funny thing is her description matched how a friend mine met one guy - and it wasn't so standard - that guy passed by her a couple of times at school, and finally decided to come over and ask "What's your name?"), she told me I'd meet a new one later, and basically would be very busy in October/November. Well, still looking forward to it ;)

Eden - asked me if I was going on a trip. Hmm, a friend who called her heard the same question, and also I read comments from other people - she asked them about a trip. I think that may be her standard question :/ I wasn't going on a trip... As for relationship she saw me entering one very soon, but didn't give me many details, and also told me I'd move 3rd week of September - didn't happen.

Silver - didn't waste time, didn't change what she said despite me expressing my doubts, asking questions etc. Told me she saw me back with my ex, and if I didn't like it, I could call someone else, she said :/

Kit - was very fast and to the point. Have yet to see if what she said would come true.

Gail - very detailed predictions. Told me my ex would be back in October but it will be short-lived (which is probably true), but the wy she described the ex physically matched the new guy, not my ex :/ The rest of the predictions is for the next couple of months, so I have to see.

Reba - got the impression she kept me on the line; asked me questions and described the present wrong, tried to make something that would fit. Also she told me she'd drawn a card for me, a very positive one etc, but I truly doubt she did - I heard no sound of shuffling, and it was all too positive and too easy to read cards (very much suited for relationship queries) - I do tarot myself so know a bit about it.

Eve - she reads off the vibrations of the voice. A real cold reader. I was a bit tired on that day and may have sounded a bit depressed. Before she actually started the reading she told me to tell her a bit about myself, such as where I am, what I do etc., so she could hear my voice - a nice way of gathering info. I mentioned I moved abroad a couple of months before. And from my voice she concluded I was depressed. I said not really. Then she said that maybe it was because of the move - that I felt lonely in a new place, missed my family etc. I told her - just the opposite, so she didn't know what to say.

Darcy - another mistake. Told me stuff that didn't match the present - such as I was well-off and my ex might want to renew the relationship just to have a place to stay (I told her he wanted to move for work to a place close to where I lived). Funny this is, that new guy I met (on the day I called her, btw), as it turned out wanted to use me this way - he was looking for a place to stay so he could settle, find a job etc. She claims to contact spirits or something, and when I asked her when my ex would contact me, she asked aloud if there will be any communiction whatsoever between me and my ex - and repeated that a couple of times, and said there would be no communication. I told her it was strange, as we still do keep in touch - then she tried to turn it around and said there would be nothing romantic, but some communication yes (and look at her previous question - "ANY communication WHATSOEVER"). I'm pretty much convinced she's a scam artist.

Alexis - did some guesswork with dates and names, but didn't get anything right.

Alison - she seemed genuine to me, I liked her way. Told me I'd start working it out with my ex September/October - well, maybe there was some slight improvement then, but things got bad again, so I don't know...

Leo - didn't like him at all :/ His reading didn't make sense and he seemed full of himself

Teva - not sure, have to wait...

Josslyn - not sure about her predictions, she was more about giving advice. But I did like one thing about her - she told me to change my attitude and be more positive, remember that out of 5 guys I meet one is normal, so there are chances, and also search actively even if it's been frustrating, as perhaps the man of my dreams registered on a dating site only today ;) So that was a refreshing perspective and it helped me.

Trinity - didn't make much sense

Philip - things he said sounded very general or not relevant to what I ws asking about, so it felt a bit like he was wasting my time

I may have also talked to some more, but those mentioned above I remember best.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: my experience with California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 01:06:46 AM »
Welcome!!! I'm sorry we all have to meet under these circumstances! :( I'm also sorry to hear that after reconnecting things didn't continue with your guy.  I have so much more to say about your readings but I'm on my phone now!

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 02:05:57 AM »
Taury

You seem to be reading with the wrong psychics other than Jacquiline. Been a member for over 3 years and I have found a handful that are truly gifted with extreme details.

Shauna, Raissa, Uli, Abrielle & Seha. All are pricey but the two best I believe is Shauna & Raissa with Empathic skills. I tested them to see if they were in cohoots with one another as I went to a world renown psychic from James Van Pragh's website and these two had picked up similar if not the same as this famous woman I have read with!  So there you go. How can that be?  Must be truly gifted. These two are my go-to people. Seha and Uli are expensive now and Uli is impossible to get a hold of. Shauna (native American older woman) is incredible for me and Raissa blows me away with details.

Try them!!!

Offline taury

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 09:16:01 AM »
Hi Synergy and Glsferret!

Glsferret,

I've been wanting to read with Seha after reading some reviews on this forum, but I cn't seem to get a hold of her. Will try, though. As for Uli, a friend read with her 2 years ago and wasn't impressed - what she saw happening didn't happen, and didn't even make much sense. And since you mentioned James van Praagh, ugh, I have to say, I really don't like the guy; I saw some videos with his "performances" and I think he's a phony. Have you seen this show: http://www.hulu.com/watch/269168/abc-primetime-nightline-beyond-belief-psychic-power ? I think it's well worth watching, and van Praagh is there, too.

Thanks for the recommendations, I will probably try the psychics you mentioned (with the exception of Uli), but now I'm trying to stay out of these psychic hotlines.

And Jacqueline? Oooh, I don't know... Things got really bad with the guy I asked her about, and she told me we would be working it out and getting stable. But maybe she just didn't look too far into the future...

Offline Elaan

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 12:49:08 PM »
And Jacqueline? Oooh, I don't know... Things got really bad with the guy I asked her about, and she told me we would be working it out and getting stable. But maybe she just didn't look too far into the future...

Hi taury,

Just a quick note on Jacqueline.  What you said about her not seeing too far into the future...I have found that sometimes she sees too far into the future.  She told me before that my mother was wanting to make up with me, make things right and was sorry for what she had done.  It didn't make any sense to me and I was wondering what the hell because at the time my mother and I were fine.  Within about 4 months of that reading, we had a huge argument and are now not even talking.  I'm sure that what Jacqueline saw at that time is what is happening now.  Waaaay out.  So keep hope about your reading with her.  She hasn't been wrong for me, but her timing is so off.

Correction:  I just looked at my notes and that prediction from Jacqueline was in April of last year and the argument was in July of this year.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 05:22:57 PM by Elaan »

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 01:23:14 PM »
Regarding Jacqueline, yes, sometimes she reads way out into the future - like even 8 month's out. But she thinks she is reading the current. Timing is so hard for the psychics. I almost think she is better with future predictions then current. I've have had MANY of her predictions come to pass. I've also had many that haven't but maybe they are a year away. Who knows......

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 04:05:45 PM »
I spoke with Jacqueline once, and nothing has come to pass!  So, I hope it is because she sees so far into the future.  She said something almost unbelieveable when I spoke  with her.  She told me that my SM would coach my daughters baseball team.  Um... my daughters are 4 and 3, don't play baseball, and most importantly, he's never met them (which is one of the reasons it all fell apart between us).  Well, Jacqueline seemed really confident and even said that he would love my daughters but he would have a deep connection with the "sporty one"... that would be my youngest.

Anyways, like I said, nothing has happened yet, since we're not even together, but here's to hoping she just saw further in the future than she thought! 

Taury,

The only other people from your list that I spoke with were Jean, Alexis and Alison. 

Jean was interesting.  I'm pretty sure I posted a review of my conversation with her when we spoke.  I'll say this... she took WAY too much time to tell me why people call her "Mean Jean".  I really didn't call to talk about her!!  Although I didn't like that, her prediction seemed realistic.  She does see us married in the future, but she told me it would be on his time.  She also said I shouldn't be such a pushover because sometimes he thinks I'm too nice, and he doesn't like that.  While he doesn't like it because it makes him think I have no backbone, he still takes advantage of my kindness.  VERY TRUE!!  Anyways, I thought she was accurate in her description of him and the entire situation.

I didn't like Alexis at all.  Based on her prediction, I should already have been over him and with someone else who is just amazing and everything I could ever ask for.  Unless it's Casper the Friendly Ghost, there's not an amazing man in a relationship with me.  Nothing happened as she said.

Alison was nice, but her predictions didn't come to pass either.  Even though her predictions were positive, I thought she was guessing. 

I've spoken with so many others!  Lucrecia, Vicki Joy (timeframe in 2012), Nina (we should've seen improvements by now, but she didn't see us in a committed relationship until Feb. 2012), Ginger (very nice), Angel (good empath), Venus (awesome), Heidi (was WRONG.  He didn't do anything for my bday), Maryanne (didn't like her), Leah (blah), Meryl (liked her but she said we would be in a relationship in Oct. Didn't happen), Uriela (very sweet, honest, and accurate empath), Gelsomia (tried to keep me on the phone), Hunter (I didn't like her at all), and I FINALLY spoke with William this morning!  I'll review my call with William in response to a post made the other day.  Anyways, of all these people ONLY Venus made an accurate prediction!!!!  Many of the others were accurate in other ways, but not with predictions (although a couple people did not give timeframes and others have timeframes which are still pending.

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2011, 10:09:34 PM »
Hey Taury

James Van Praag's site has a page where Mediums and psychics are posted. I read with two of them:  Joanne Gerber (world renown Medium) & Cheri Mancuso. Joanne was mainly for a Mediumship reading and wow, she was scary accurate with my mother coming through!!!  Made my very emotional that's how much she knew. Cheri Mancuso was excellent as well as I spoke to her back in September as a regular psychic reading. She recorded it and sent it to me via email. Excellent and dead accurate. She cost about $160/half hour which is about $5.33 a minute!!  Joanne Gerber was more at, I think, $200+ but made me a believer of the afterlife!  Cheri and Raissa had similar if not the same details in their readings and they're not on the same line!  Hope this helps.

anything