Author Topic: Has Cord Cutting Ever Worked?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Has Cord Cutting Ever Worked?
« on: December 16, 2018, 12:46:26 PM »
Does anyone have any stories about how cord cutting actually worked?   I have tried it a number of times in a number of ways and he's not going away.

anyone? 

Offline psychic girls

Re: Has Cord Cutting Ever Worked?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 03:47:56 PM »
Try it didn't work it bs the only way to get rid of your poi for me was meeting someone new and stop call psychics.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 04:04:19 PM »
What’s cord cutting?

If it’s about like cutting ties and trying to move on, then yep, I’ve tried it. Besides meeting someone new and not calling psychics as suggested above, what are other ways to stop thinking about POI and move forward for your own sake?

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 04:22:11 PM »
I say prayers for cord cutting and I try to keep ex out of my mind. Lady Persephone saw that I was doing this and she said this doesn’t work. Because the other person is still connected to you even if you want to disconnect.  I think this is true. I know that I shouldn’t say give ex poi the time of the day because he’s wishy washy and not a good news. But for some reason I would think about him for a few moments everyday. Then I would see a text from him. I think he wants attention so the cord is not yet “cut”. I think he cares, not just to the level I want to see in a healthy relationship.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 06:25:13 PM »
Considering doing this, it’s called cutting attachment cord or energetic cord. Anyone else with experience please share if it works. POI always moves on with his life got his woman and stuff so seriously need to get a grip!

I’m thinking of doing reiki healing with a professional (a local healer) anyone has done this or know anything to share?

ladya

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 09:17:25 PM »
they don't work if its a real love and soul tie. if anything anytime ive done it, it had the opposite effect on the person. It will work when there's no love there and you just wanna get over a fling or someone who doesn't have the same feelings as you do.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 09:26:18 PM »
Even as a yaya myself cord cutting for myself doesn’t work. I’ve had some work and some not for others, it’s very obvious when it doesn’t work since I work with candles, if they black out, it didn’t work.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 09:44:55 AM »
I used to believe in this now I think about it,it all BS no such thing as soul tie and those other what ever stuff. It your own choice if you wanted to let go of your poi or not. It just like any other addiction stuff like smoking gambling etc.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 02:54:47 PM »
I used to believe in this now I think about it,it all BS no such thing as soul tie and those other what ever stuff. It your own choice if you wanted to let go of your poi or not. It just like any other addiction stuff like smoking gambling etc.

Love this. And even if it is a soul tie, its still an addiction.
When are you read to give up the addiction? That’s also why my own cord cutting for myself doesn’t work, its like a smoker trying to quit, but keeping a pack nearby.
And those smokers can quit cold turkey when things are bad enough. It’s our decision whether to revert back to the addiction.

Doesn’t matter if the addiction is from soul tie twin flame or not. It’s still a chemical high.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 05:31:44 PM »
Yes, Flutter I came across a video that says that cord cutting must be redone every week.  I would do it once, and hope it took, lol!  Still tho has it ever worked for anyone or would they not be calling psychics if it did.

As far as "the connection" goes this video is very, very interesting and explained the psychic phenomena sometimes thought of as "twin flame" down into a sociopathic narcissist.

Might explain what a LOT of us are going through

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC7oU92R6T4

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2018, 10:57:20 PM »
At the end of the day it the psychics that put stuff in our head it a past life karma etc. No such thing move on when you are ready I already have. Am I still bitter and angry about being trick by psychics yes I'm am.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:59:07 PM by psychic girls »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2018, 12:04:00 AM »
I don’t believe in karma and I’m a psychcic...

ladya

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2018, 02:08:37 AM »
I def believe in karma and family karma and past life karma. Both good and bad. Not all karma is bad. If you ever look at charts of families you’ll notice trends and lessons passed through the lineage.