Author Topic: Shauna  (Read 5041 times)

Offline Glsferret

Shauna
« on: November 07, 2011, 02:19:26 AM »
I'm shocked that I don't see a posting for this incredible psychic!  So I've started one. Been a CP member for years and must say that she's definitely gifted!  I have always read with her and found her to be always nailing the situation perfectly. Truly a great empath; as good as Raissa. Shauna has been on CP for a long time and her price has remained at $5.50 for 3 years. Raissa is newer and she is another great empath and very detailed-oriented. Both are very motherly and soft spoken and could talk to for hours with. I highly recommend reading with either one. However since no one has tried Shauna on here, read with her!!!! :)

Offline Glsferret

Re: Shauna
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
Wow. I don't know what to say unless she just couldn't connect to you. She's been truly accurate with me. Why not try Raissa?  She's excellent as well but if a psychic doesn't connect well with you then stick with the ones that are.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 07:52:02 PM »
I am having a horrible day, so I just called Shauna.  I felt like she asked too many questions, but she told me she doesn't like him, he'll never commit, and he wants to date around.  She told me not to be with him even if he asks me to over the holidays. 

Wow.  I think I need to stop calling psychics.  This is out of control, and I end up more confused than I started. 

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 07:59:24 PM »
Synergy

She has always worked for me. She does ask some questions but they're usually yes or no responses. I guess different connections to different people. I read with Liam and Dave a couple of years ago and hated them!  Both were really off for me and yet they're so popular. So go figure. Sorry.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
Oh! No worries!! I actually think she might just be right! He's purposely a jerk to me. I need to get over it.

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 08:32:38 PM »
I love her for her empathic skills but she has told me incredible details that no one would have known. She's very nurturing like a mother when you do speak to her her. I just love her. You need at least 20 minutes with her but don't let her "talk alot". Sometimes she can but not always. She mostly comes on very late Eastern time. Now if you don't connect with her, then I don't know what to say!!!  Lol

anything