Author Topic: Any psychic good with legal issues (jail) and mental health issues?  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Dreamer23

I only have a keen account, no other psychic websites accounts, so if anyone knows someone on keen, I would appreciate it.

thank you!!!

Offline psychic girls

Re: Any psychic good with legal issues (jail) and mental health issues?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 04:44:11 PM »
Why don't you get a Lawyer for legal issues. We all know they are not helpful all they do is guess and they always wrong.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 04:46:45 PM »
Why don't you get a Lawyer for legal issues. We all know they are not helpful all they do is guess and they always wrong.

We get it, nobody has ever worked for you.

@ dreamer, Gaylene (Abundant visions) was good for me in regards to legal issues. I’m not sure if she would read about that sort of topic on Keen (because it’s against their rules) but I read with her on her private site.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 05:47:50 PM »

I've had lawyers that were dead wrong too. And at $5000 down for a retainer. Way more than any psychic I've ever called.

Offline star1

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 07:05:07 PM »
I've found mental health issues best sought out by empaths, Dreamer. Hardly any psychic readers picked up on the issues with POI that he has.. Legal issues I couldn't say because I've never gone to a reader about them. Best of luck.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2018, 10:16:50 PM »

@ dreamer, Gaylene (Abundant visions) was good for me in regards to legal issues. I’m not sure if she would read about that sort of topic on Keen (because it’s against their rules) but I read with her on her private site.

Thank you! I appreciate it!

josh34

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2018, 10:40:06 PM »

Thank you! I appreciate it!

I love Gaylene!!!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 11:49:38 PM »
What is Gaylene's personal site?

Thanks so much!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 11:56:18 PM »
Gaylene is on ThirdEyeLive.com. She's a bit difficult to get a hold of (she's had some health problems and has only been chat recently). Be careful on the timelines though. She wasn't good for me with timelines.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2018, 12:01:23 AM »
Gaylene is on ThirdEyeLive.com. She's a bit difficult to get a hold of (she's had some health problems and has only been chat recently). Be careful on the timelines though. She wasn't good for me with timelines.

Thank you!! I appreciate this. :)

josh34

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2018, 12:03:25 AM »

She's been very accurate for me and my timelines. A few, not so much, but most of the time, yes. Sometimes I think she doesn't know what the numbers mean, and so she'll say "4", and think 4 days, and might even say "I don't feel it'll be 4 weeks"... then it could be 4 months. Rarely, VERY rarely, the numbers mean nothing. But 99% of the time, they're exact. She's probably one of the few psychics who have been consistently accurate for me with timeframes and events. Most accurate one I've been to. She's also really funny and witty. Love her.

Also you want to get into her chat, so don't just wait and see if it's available. She has a queue. When you're signed up and have monies in your account, go to "Arrange a callback" and then go to "arrange a chat" or something. You might be waiting a day or two, but yeah. She's been going through a lot lately, as I can tell from her emails, so I wouldn't send through too many questions at once. Let her answer one at a time. She's really cool. Good luck!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2018, 12:05:45 AM »
She gave me a specific date for something and nadda. I think she gets present good though.

josh34

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2018, 12:10:57 AM »
She gave me a specific date for something and nadda. I think she gets present good though.

I'm sorry:(

I've spoken with her a LOT over the years. Like a lot a lot. She's in fact, my main go-to. Maybe it's better for me because I connect with her frequently? I remember one day she gave me a contact date of 12. and said either 12 days or the 12th. Two months later, it was the 12th then.

She's an interesting one, and she definitely is the most accurate reader for me. But I'm a firm believer that there's a reader out there for everyone!:) I'm glad she was good for the present for you! She's very good at that, too! Out of all the readers I've spoken with, she's got one of, if not the most quirky interesting personalities too which I find fun haha!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2018, 12:12:27 AM »
I've always wanted to try a reading with her but I never got the chance. She is never on keen. I will try to figure out the other website but it looks so much less user friendly than keen. :/

josh34

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2018, 12:14:26 AM »
I've always wanted to try a reading with her but I never got the chance. She is never on keen. I will try to figure out the other website but it looks so much less user friendly than keen. :/

If you need help, PM me. I'll help ya navigate it!

Once you set up in the queue, you'll get a call to your phone, when she's available, and you login and go to chat. It's very hard to reach her on Keen. I hope she works out well for you!!