Author Topic: Medium recommendation?  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Shayalay

Medium recommendation?
« on: October 25, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »
Not sure where to put this - I hope enough people see it. I need a recommendation for a better-than-average medium who doesn't have a years-long wait or cost an arm and a leg. Hope one exists!

There is a deceased family member from whom we need some answers so that a living family member can get some peace. TIA  :)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Medium recommendation?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 05:47:23 PM »
Not sure where to put this - I hope enough people see it. I need a recommendation for a better-than-average medium who doesn't have a years-long wait or cost an arm and a leg. Hope one exists!

There is a deceased family member from whom we need some answers so that a living family member can get some peace. TIA  :)

PM me. I can recommend a local medium who does phone readings who was completely amazing when I read with her about my passed-on loved ones. She charges $70 for 30 minutes. I will not post her information here because she uses her cell phone for appointments, but if you PM me I will pass it along.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 02:09:18 AM »
Rebecca fearing. Just google her.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 04:50:02 PM »
Hi, someone wrote an email to me asking for my medium recommendation and when I replied to the email address listed, it bounced back. Could whoever that was please send me a PM through the site instead? I'm trying to help you but can't reach you.