Author Topic: When psychics tell you different things  (Read 7426 times)

Offline njlady

Re: When psychics tell you different things
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2018, 05:23:47 PM »
Is there a school training on how to become a psychic? When I was in depression I was calling random psychic on keen and there one psychic said that people think we know everthing but we don’t and she need a little bit of information so she could tune into me, I hang up after that.

Only God has total knowledge.  Different psychics have different gifts or a combination thereof and have different methods of connecting.

I knew one reader who had everyone tell her the current weather.  97 degrees, high humidity and sunny.  It worked for her.   

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Don't waste your money calling a psychic get a Private Detective. When they tell you no or yes. You will know for sure. You won't have to call 5 others to check, and after that you still won't know for sure.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2018, 05:39:53 PM »
I honestly think if you have to go through all this trouble to find out if a POI is sleeping with someone, or involved with someone, you are in a bad place and should probably let go of the situation.  what you are meant to know or find out, you will in time, and if things are meant to happen with the person they will. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2018, 06:08:06 PM »
I am trying to figure out if my POI is currently seeing someone. I know I could ask him directly, but I don't want to.

Honestly, the phrase "third party" means next to nothing.

You want specifics, ask specifics.  Is X currently having sex regularly with anyone? Has X had sexual contact with anyone in the last month?  Has X had sexual contact with anyone that he has feelings for in the last month?

Ask WHAT it is that you want to know.  Vague questions get vague answers.

Specific questions still get wrong answers, as people have reported so often on this forum you'd have to be blind not to see it.

The problem is psychics just can't be relied on to see third parties accurately and interpret the nature of the relationship. It doesn't matter how specific you are.

I've had success with specific questions asked. i wanted to know if someone i was seeing was truthful and not seeing others, and the psychic i asked said he was seeing other women, I later found out that was true. Actually she has been right about every potential person i have asked about when i was dating.  The ones i thought would go somewhere,  she said nope, good for fun but nothing else, and i didn't want to believe her, turned out she was spot on each and every time.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2018, 06:19:47 PM »

[/quote]

I've had success with specific questions asked. i wanted to know if someone i was seeing was truthful and not seeing others, and the psychic i asked said he was seeing other women, I later found out that was true. Actually she has been right about every potential person i have asked about when i was dating.  The ones i thought would go somewhere,  she said nope, good for fun but nothing else, and i didn't want to believe her, turned out she was spot on each and every time.
[/quote]

Hi @aquagirl,

I am reading this thread and decided to PM you to see if you'd be willing to share the name of the psychic who works so well for you. When I went to send the PM, I found I was blocked by you. No idea why (I have never PM'd you and rarely PM anyone) but of course that's your prerogative... but since I can't ask privately I wonder if you're open to sharing the name publicly?

Interesting conversation, by the way and I tend to agree that LOA concepts are universal and timeless, but have just been articulated or more recently 'packaged' differently. I also agree that it's the core, deep-seated beliefs that are creating our realities and that what we think we believe is often not what we truly believe, which in turn makes LOA a lot harder than it counds.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2018, 06:23:03 PM »
I do agree with the whole concept of LOA, when I have had faith that things will work out in other areas of my life (not love related), they always have, eventually, even if they seemed impossible at the time.  I'm not a negative person by nature, just have had my share of bad luck in lots of different areas lol.

I guess just dealing with love interests and another person's behavior made me have so many doubts, which led me to calling psychics in the first place.

Offline njlady

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2018, 06:23:23 PM »
I am trying to figure out if my POI is currently seeing someone. I know I could ask him directly, but I don't want to.

Honestly, the phrase "third party" means next to nothing.

You want specifics, ask specifics.  Is X currently having sex regularly with anyone? Has X had sexual contact with anyone in the last month?  Has X had sexual contact with anyone that he has feelings for in the last month?

Ask WHAT it is that you want to know.  Vague questions get vague answers.

Specific questions still get wrong answers, as people have reported so often on this forum you'd have to be blind not to see it.

The problem is psychics just can't be relied on to see third parties accurately and interpret the nature of the relationship. It doesn't matter how specific you are.

It's not a question of my eyesight; it's the fact that many people here indiscriminately call person after person on psychic hotlines without regard to actual abilities or level of skill.  They would do better asking random people on the street.

Taking calls on a service doesn't make you a psychic reader.  Having a natural talent and spending years honing your gift and practicing makes you a psychic reader. Very few people here can make that distinction.

So like I said, when you speak to a psychic, don't be vague.  Ask what the nature of the relationship is.  And it's up to you to make sure you aren't talking to a bullshitter before you call them 487 times.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2018, 06:23:43 PM »

[/quote]

Hi @aquagirl,

I am reading this thread and decided to PM you to see if you'd be willing to share the name of the psychic who works so well for you. When I went to send the PM, I found I was blocked by you. No idea why (I have never PM'd you and rarely PM anyone) but of course that's your prerogative... but since I can't ask privately I wonder if you're open to sharing the name publicly?

Interesting conversation, by the way and I tend to agree that LOA concepts are universal and timeless, but have just been articulated or more recently 'packaged' differently. I also agree that it's the core, deep-seated beliefs that are creating our realities and that what we think we believe is often not what we truly believe, which in turn makes LOA a lot harder than it counds.
[/quote]

You're not blocked personally :) My settings are set that only buddies and admin can contact me. :)  I can add you as a buddy and we can pm if you'd like :)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2018, 06:25:43 PM »
Oh okay! Thanks that would be great!

Offline njlady

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2018, 06:50:24 PM »
It's not a question of my eyesight; it's the fact that many people here indiscriminately call person after person on psychic hotlines without regard to actual abilities or level of skill.  They would do better asking random people on the street.

Taking calls on a service doesn't make you a psychic reader.  Having a natural talent and spending years honing your gift and practicing makes you a psychic reader. Very few people here can make that distinction.

So like I said, when you speak to a psychic, don't be vague.  Ask what the nature of the relationship is.  And it's up to you to make sure you aren't talking to a bullshitter before you call them 487 times.

Even the most legit and reputable psychics still get this wrong, no matter how specific the questions are.

So your point is that because everyone is human and no matter what our specialty or training, we will all be wrong at some point in our career/lives, so none of us should ever seek out counsel or advice from anyone?

So far, I haven't had anyone get this wrong.  I haven't asked it very often because I have never made a "when is he coming back" call, but I haven't had a wrong answer yet. 

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2018, 07:19:59 PM »
TO: Aquagirl
I tried to send a message too regarding LOA, would love to be added as a buddy and if your so kind to share the name of the reader.

Thank you :)

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2018, 08:01:40 PM »
Hire a private investigator...I never thought of that option lol. I would never do that, to me that's such an invasion of privacy.

Anyway...I feel like lots of people ask this question to psychics. Yeah it's not the best thing to do, or the healthiest.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2018, 08:07:32 PM »
Hire a private investigator...I never thought of that option lol. I would never do that, to me that's such an invasion of privacy.

Anyway...I feel like lots of people ask this question to psychics. Yeah it's not the best thing to do, or the healthiest.

It's definitely not healthy, I admit to doing it with past POI...looking back I could just kick myself..and deep down, I don't think I really wanted to know if he was messing around with anyone else, or dating etc...it was almost like I was torturing myself. 

I remember I had readers telling me, NO he's not seeing anyone, to yes he's dating around, to he's a straight up whore.  Talk about confusing!  to this day, I don't know the truth about him.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2018, 02:06:12 AM »
While I understand the curiosity, to be completely fair, if you're not in a relationship with them and it's your ex or someone not really reciprocating your feelings and intentions, they really aren't doing anything wrong if they are seeing or sleeping with anyone else.

Don't get me wrong, I would absolutely want to vomit if I knew my POI was dating others or sleeping with them, but I have in the midst of us not dating at the moment while still being in contact.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2018, 01:06:31 PM »

It's definitely not healthy, I admit to doing it with past POI...looking back I could just kick myself..and deep down, I don't think I really wanted to know if he was messing around with anyone else, or dating etc...it was almost like I was torturing myself. 

I remember I had readers telling me, NO he's not seeing anyone, to yes he's dating around, to he's a straight up whore.  Talk about confusing!  to this day, I don't know the truth about him.

Snap! Sounds like my experience I'm damn near close to giving up asking about my ex. Sometimes he is deemed single, next just hanging with female friends other times he is sexually active. I'm now confused!