Offline Sunlightstar

Ideas
« on: July 18, 2017, 09:22:26 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:26:12 AM by Sunlightstar »

candiednut

Re: Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:09:39 PM »
wow...I am really disappointed she said that! Yes technically they don't owe us anything, but shouldn't they be responsible for what comes out of their mouths especially when they are making a bold statement?

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 02:58:19 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:25:54 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 11:55:46 AM »
Yeah I know, disappointed is how I feel/felt too.  Exactly! It's not like I came at her demanding anything...but yes I agree right? They make very bold SPECIFIC statements..I think there should be more ownership.

I have had a reader tell me that too, I think Arianna or AhShanti or something like that..She sent me free minutes email asking to review her, and I replied that I would have but none of what she said is true..as completely opposite is already happening so I don't feel comfortable rating her. (I am not sure why I even bothered to reply, maybe I was upset).
 And she replied- "ya not everything I say is true, that teaches you a lesson to not rely on psychics"... SMH!!! but she was right, I did have an addiction before, not when I read with her though. Not even for a second I thought she was right when I read with her, because it was the man is about to propose you kinda reading which I knew was a BS.. why would I give her good rating?

She went on to send me material and links to why not to trust psychic readings, follow your intuition, and psychic addiction.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 01:57:25 PM »
Yeah I know, disappointed is how I feel/felt too.  Exactly! It's not like I came at her demanding anything...but yes I agree right? They make very bold SPECIFIC statements..I think there should be more ownership.

I have had a reader tell me that too, I think Arianna or AhShanti or something like that..She sent me free minutes email asking to review her, and I replied that I would have but none of what she said is true..as completely opposite is already happening so I don't feel comfortable rating her. (I am not sure why I even bothered to reply, maybe I was upset).
 And she replied- "ya not everything I say is true, that teaches you a lesson to not rely on psychics"... SMH!!! but she was right, I did have an addiction before, not when I read with her though. Not even for a second I thought she was right when I read with her, because it was the man is about to propose you kinda reading which I knew was a BS.. why would I give her good rating?

She went on to send me material and links to why not to trust psychic readings, follow your intuition, and psychic addiction.

OMG!! that's seriously crazy!   :o :o

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 04:09:24 PM »
So they're admitting they sell snake oil?

:-\

Responsibility- Hmmm... good question. I know they have disclaimers "for entertainment purposes". BUT, they know they are working with vulnerable and addicted people. So they are often responsible for what they tell us. Think of how many people have wasted time waiting for POI to return or passed up job opportunities because they were vulnerable and believed their psychic.

Now that I think about it, makes me sick!

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:16:47 PM by 5neatguysGAL »

anything