Author Topic: Karmic Channels  (Read 4564 times)

Offline Kate

Karmic Channels
« on: August 15, 2017, 12:19:38 AM »
He's fairly new to Keen.. I had a reading with him during which he mentioned details that he could not have known from anything I said - details that would have been impossible to guess correctly. He has a unique gift and he is worth a try. As for predictions.. no idea yet!! (He is also very honest.. no fairy tales!)

Offline Jewel101

Re: Karmic Channels
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 05:22:24 AM »
Around what time is he online?

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 07:03:48 AM »
If you're in the US - very late at night, or middle of the night.. add him to your favs

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 07:30:19 AM »
Yes I'm in the US on PST

Offline glamgal

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 09:56:34 PM »
I just read with him. I will let you know if something he says happens. I don't like to pre judge.

He reads a little slow for me with details I don't care to hear however, I didn't put stock in Dawn Maree and well, she was right.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 01:55:08 AM »
Uhhh...? I didn't get one iota of "psychic" feeling from him.

Offline Kate

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 02:46:00 AM »
He is definitely psychic - he keeps bringing up things with me that he could not possibly know. I have noticed with many readers that you need a period of time for them to connect fully.. the only reader I have spoken to that was able to connect with no lead in whatsoever and completely blew me away with the very honest details he shared (and I did not want to hear!), was Matt Fraser - phenomenal. You won't find him on Keen - he is on a site (occasionally) called "Best Psychic Directory" and he is 9.99 a min, so not cheap. However, he is fast, and truly unbelievable. You don't need to tell him anything.. give him a name and say "hello".. and off he goes. He is worth the $$s if you can catch him. The best I have ever read with. But brutally honest - so be prepared.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 02:47:46 AM »
Uhhh...? I didn't get one iota of "psychic" feeling from him.

Huh, maybe he just got lucky with me?

Idk - he rambled about past life stuff and didn't seem to provide any predictions or validations for the situation. It was positive, but it didn't give me anything to show he was connecting. 0 details.