Author Topic: When psychic gets mad  (Read 4508 times)

moonlight412

When psychic gets mad
« on: February 19, 2017, 09:28:01 PM »
Hi,

I am new here and it's my first post! I was hoping that my first post would be a fun one, but something happened and I needed to vent and hear you guys if you all had similar experience.

I had a chat yesterday with Fairie Moon Child..and I gave her 4 out 5 in my review because in my 8 minutes and 35 bucks spent, I didn't get my answers and wasted 3-4 minutes back and forth asking the same question.. but I did get few other answers and said all the good stuff in my review..Copying my review below-

"She was nice, detailed, and told me what she saw.. I think I lost few minutes in confusion, so I just didn't feel that I got the answers I was seeking, and was a little expensive for me to go beyond 8 minutes, but she answered well..so thank you!:)"

She emails me today, saying that I punished her, and how I was rude in leaving a review like that and I could have just emailed her to ask her question, and I was not prepared for chat so it was my fault and not hers..

I felt horrible, and tried to reply and explain her that I didn't intend to be rude or blame her, and obviously it was my fault in explaining the question and in my world 4 out of 5 is pretty good..and I am sorry if she felt bad..

BUT..she had already blocked me! So I created another account just to email her..

I always thought psychics are more compassionate and caring people, and they are above getting angry or treating other people like this.. but this for some reason really upset me! Plus, I think it's also me..for someone reason I get very scared and upset when I feel someone is mad at me, maybe my need for approval or whatever!

Has anybody had experience like this?

Offline Baypark1

Re: When psychic gets mad
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 10:32:53 PM »
Yep. I have with another reader but I can't remember who is was! I left an honest review that she basically got everything wrong and didn't connect and she emailed me asking how could I do that to her? Omg how could she lead me on like that knowing she was giving me a bunch of bull crap.  If they dont want bad feedback they need to be ethical

stargazer

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 11:00:40 AM »

BUT..she had already blocked me! So I created another account just to email her..
Lol Did she reply back when you emailed her from another account? If so What did she say?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:19:53 AM by stargazer »

moonlight412

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 08:48:18 PM »
@stargazer - No, she didn't reply..I think I mentioned in my email that I won't be using this account but just opened it so that I can reply to her. LOL.

stargazer

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 09:07:28 PM »
@stargazer - No, she didn't reply..I think I mentioned in my email that I won't be using this account but just opened it so that I can reply to her. LOL.
lmao, love it!!  ;D

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 09:01:17 PM »
Whoa. Wait. What? She CURSED you?

Has it had any effect? Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary since, like a plague of frogs or hideous boils?
Maybe you should write a review of her curse casting abilities.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 02:02:04 PM »
Yeah and no- I don't think I'm cursed... but at the time I so naively believed and it's horrible feeling find out your advisor manipulates into thinking such nonsense

Yeesh!  that's awful and I read with her a few times too. 

anything