Author Topic: Kicked Him to the Curb : Keen outcomes  (Read 4026 times)

Offline peterson03

Kicked Him to the Curb : Keen outcomes
« on: August 30, 2019, 11:57:35 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Last night, after 2 years of hold/cold antics, many tears and LOTS of money, I finally told my POI to get lost. 
It's a mystery to me why this man got under my skin, but as we all know...some men/ women just do! 
What changed?
I'm just tired of being miserable.  I don't want to feel terrible anymore and I'm choosing not to be. 
It's my life, my time and my energy.  Tired of giving it and getting nothing in return.
Also, for the past year and half, there's been this darling guy who's tried everything to get to know me. 
I've put him off because I was so focused on my dumbass POI. 
No, he is not the "tall, dark, handsome man who will soon move into my area." 
He's a short redheaded Carpenter :D :D
Financially stable, kind hearted, very talented, looking for a life partner.
I met him on OK Cupid.  And NO...I am no super model.  Just a typical jiggly, post-menopausal female. ;D
But please know that these men/women do exist! 

Out of 39 advisors, 8 got it right = 20% accuracy
Given that each advisor has a 50% probability rate, I'd say 20% accuracy is pretty decent.

Who Got it Right
WiseSpirit
Delaney Lynn
Adviser Jaisin
Lisa Diane
Celtic Wise Woman77
Psychic Destiny of Love
Master Psychic Dana
Psychic Touch

I should say, that I did not read with any of the biggies (Yona, AI...etc)

Lemme know if you want any more details!

Offline LetItBe123

Re: Kicked Him to the Curb : Keen outcomes
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 08:34:30 PM »
Congrats on taking back control of your life and getting rid of a trash man. I have been thinking about doing a similar post because I also was in a toxic relationship for over two years and spent so much money calling advisors who gave me soooooo much hope that he was the man meant for me. None of them saw him being unfaithful even though I found out he downloaded a dating app after being in a relationship with me for two years. Even after that the advisors still stuck up for him! I believed them and dragged on the misery a few more months until I finally cut ties with him and the advisors. Now I’m in an AMAZING relationship, one that no advisor predicted. Thank god I stopped calling advisors and decided to walk away from the worst relationship of my life.

Anyway I’m happy to hear you’ve decided to move past a dead end relationship 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 09:03:56 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Last night, after 2 years of hold/cold antics, many tears and LOTS of money, I finally told my POI to get lost. 
It's a mystery to me why this man got under my skin, but as we all know...some men/ women just do! 
What changed?
I'm just tired of being miserable.  I don't want to feel terrible anymore and I'm choosing not to be. 
It's my life, my time and my energy.  Tired of giving it and getting nothing in return.
Also, for the past year and half, there's been this darling guy who's tried everything to get to know me. 
I've put him off because I was so focused on my dumbass POI. 
No, he is not the "tall, dark, handsome man who will soon move into my area." 
He's a short redheaded Carpenter :D :D
Financially stable, kind hearted, very talented, looking for a life partner.
I met him on OK Cupid.  And NO...I am no super model.  Just a typical jiggly, post-menopausal female. ;D
But please know that these men/women do exist! 

Out of 39 advisors, 8 got it right = 20% accuracy
Given that each advisor has a 50% probability rate, I'd say 20% accuracy is pretty decent.

Who Got it Right
WiseSpirit
Delaney Lynn
Adviser Jaisin
Lisa Diane
Celtic Wise Woman77
Psychic Destiny of Love
Master Psychic Dana
Psychic Touch

I should say, that I did not read with any of the biggies (Yona, AI...etc)

Lemme know if you want any more details!
Just trying to understand, but how is 20% pretty decent when 31 out of the 39 were wrong and said you would be together (an assumption) or they said you were destined to be together or what have you? I'm not knocking your precentages by any means, but how would another person know who to trust and who to realize they were a crock of shit?

Who got it wrong?

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 08:14:18 PM »
I'm so glad you found some good advisors! It's very cool that there are some that you listed that are affordable, too.
That's great that you decided to get rid of that guy in your life.
Can you share more about psychic touch and dana?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2019, 05:51:44 PM »
I recently tried wisespirit, but not impressed. She seemed nice but she took my money to just say sorry can't help maybe some other time. Took my money without any type of any insight at all. Not even an email or anything. She ended the chat before I could leave feedback. I will not call back.

anything