Author Topic: AngelicChannel? Anyone read with her?  (Read 8284 times)

Rediska

AngelicChannel? Anyone read with her?
« on: December 16, 2016, 05:57:59 AM »
I like that she channels but her feedback makes me VERY suspicious. They are from the same two people constantly over and over. I read with her a long time ago and she was pretty honest. But it was like a minute.

http://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/spiritual-readings/angelicchannel/5563268

Rediska

Re: AngelicChannel? Anyone read with her?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 06:24:33 AM »
Yes she sometimes was "on it" but most times predictions wouldn't manifest. She didn't sugar things... I did like her... but a part me feels when she's wrong, it's enough to move on.

I used her a lot for work and school and she was just terribly wrong! Don't get me wrong she has her moment of pure psychic predictions... just frustrating for which moments you're gonna pay for.

Which predictions were she correct about? that is if you don't mind sharing.

Rediska

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016, 08:10:26 PM »
One really good prediction was last year
...I asked her if she saw my guy visiting me that night and she predicted that I would see my guy really soon but the guides weren't letting her see when that would be- it would be a surprise. Me and him made vague (grrr even then he was vague!) for him to drive up and see me... but it wasn't 100% sure. And late that night he showed up as a surprise!

But as the relationship progressed and I asked her for timeframes for contact she was just wrong. When we were fighting last year she said I wouldn't hear from him for months, I heard from him that night. She would predict I would hear from him in 3days I wouldn't hear from him for a week. She said he is upset about something, I would ask him and he said he isn't!  Perhaps the only true prediction she has picked up is his indecisiveness. She is a really nice don't get me wrong, I think she is good.. er ? channeler than most on keen. But she has just been so wrong on so many events it's frustrating- but it's life.

But she is also just terrible with jobs and money ... nothing with that has ever been right.

Aw I'm sorry to hear :( and she's expensive as well. Clearly her strongest suite is probably just spiritual readings as opposed to readings based on love, career, etc. I have two timing predictions so I'll keep you posted regarding that. I also think that if psychics suck at timing then they should admit that. I had one who got it wrong 3x! I had free minutes to use so I thought why not? But wrong on all accounts. This was Mirione. Never read with her regarding timing lol. She also shifts timeframes too.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 04:03:36 AM »
Nothing she said ever happened.

Rediska

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2016, 02:06:23 AM »
Nothing she said ever happened.

Oh no. Sorry to hear.. Timing or outcomes?

Rediska

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 03:24:28 AM »
Update: She said no contact in December and that the POI was thinking of reaching out in January-2nd or 3rd-but wasn't going to. She stood corrected.

BUT

I called her again and gave her more info several weeks. She said "January" 1-9th because January flashed before her eyes but she went and asked for another timeline. She came back with April or May. I think she asked for another timeline because she knew in her heart that the Jan one wasn't going to happen. Sadly, he never re-connected. If she had just been honest and said, "no, no contact" in Jan and stuck to her ORIGINAL prediction, I would've been impressed. Scaringly enough, I downloaded the ghost radar app to channel my guides. I usually would ask if the POI were to contact me and when but never got results. One day I decided to ask again and it gave me two dates-April and May. This was back in September  :o :o

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 07:25:14 PM »
Whoaaa what app is this?

Rediska

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 04:28:28 AM »
Ghost radar.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 03:33:17 PM »
I got this app yesterday after reading about it here. Wow, I'm a little freaked. Hours of next to nothing after it warmed up (one warning to watch for a package, which I am expecting today), it all of a sudden burst into activity with a message on a subject I'd been asking about in my head all afternoon. These words were not stated fast like speaking but close enough.

App: "Thou step well blind." A few minutes later: "Prove complete mirror. Guard wall lift." While those last two sentences were coming in, the radar screen was lit up with a huge green dot that showed a capital E in the middle briefly(?), and two other smaller green dots to the side.

Me: Thank you.
App: Anywhere. Easier.

A few minutes.

App: David.
Me: Is that your name?

About four minutes later:
App: Yes.

As I said, I'm a bit freaked. I know exactly what the message means and it's very direct and very helpful, actually.

Rediska

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 04:11:56 PM »
I got this app yesterday after reading about it here. Wow, I'm a little freaked. Hours of next to nothing after it warmed up (one warning to watch for a package, which I am expecting today), it all of a sudden burst into activity with a message on a subject I'd been asking about in my head all afternoon. These words were not stated fast like speaking but close enough.

App: "Thou step well blind." A few minutes later: "Prove complete mirror. Guard wall lift." While those last two sentences were coming in, the radar screen was lit up with a huge green dot that showed a capital E in the middle briefly(?), and two other smaller green dots to the side.

Me: Thank you.
App: Anywhere. Easier.

A few minutes.

App: David.
Me: Is that your name?

About four minutes later:
App: Yes.

As I said, I'm a bit freaked. I know exactly what the message means and it's very direct and very helpful, actually.

I'm jealous! How did it speak to you in complete sentences?! It usually gives a word here and there. How long were you on it? You clearly contacted a diety, spirit guide or angel. Actually, you unintentionally channeled

Yeah, it can be used as a divinition tool but make sure you protect yourself first.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 04:17:32 PM by Rediska »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 04:41:33 PM »

I'm jealous! How did it speak to you in complete sentences?! It usually gives a word here and there. How long were you on it? You clearly contacted a diety, spirit guide or angel. Actually, you unintentionally channeled

Yeah, it can be used as a divinition tool but make sure you protect yourself first.

It wasn't fast like normal speaking but the words came in about 30 seconds to a minute apart, yeah. I'd had it on for hours. I would ask for an angel or guide of truth and love, and a green dot would appear (mainly behind me and to my right) but nobody would hang around long enough for me to get a question to them. I called for my grandparents, nada. Green dots would show in the screen but it was like the minute I noticed them, they ran. I had been joking that the other side was fleeing from me, and then this happened.

I did and do pray for protection and ask for only love and truth. I just remembered, the last word it said was "warn," and then I shut it off.  :o Yikes.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 06:17:50 PM »
is it an app in the App Store?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 09:28:45 PM »
Yes. I used Ghost Radar Legacy.

Another freaky thing: my housemate came in while it was on and asked for her grandfather. A green dot appeared but nothing happened. Later she came home, downloaded the app on her own phone, and had it on not paying attention when it said, "Grandfather." We looked at each other with big eyes. Then a minute later, "Elements." She made a loud gasp. The grandfather she'd been asking for was a chemist who worked with elements, she said, for his whole life.

Rediska

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 06:22:12 AM »
I'm going to have to bump up this thread and say: she is the BEST and MOST (yes, I have to use caps for this lol) realistic reader when it comes to clarifying, insights, picking up energy and figuring out someone's intentions. She does not sugarcoat things and she is truthful. Out of all the readers online and local that I read with (a lot sadly) she was the only one that nailed him. Second closest is LP. It's like she is his best-friend. I understand judging from these posts that her predictions are a hit or miss so don't use her for that but use her for what I just typed in the beginning paragraph. I think she is my go to for now on. Oh, and she channeled my poi directly which was neat :)

I also know that she was in tune when she validated my own thoughts and feelings regarding the situation before I even asked a question.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 06:26:12 AM by Rediska »