Author Topic: My review and conclusion after 2 years of readings  (Read 11942 times)

Offline HornetKick

Re: My review and conclusion after 2 years of readings
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2017, 03:07:09 AM »
Plus, my friend who is Christian said that it's forbidden in religion to call psychics.
If one day I decide to talk to a psychic again, then I would go to a real one, face to face. I don't trust phones psychics or chats etc...

Please...just please, let's not start the religious rants. Christians believe a lot of stuff is forbidden, so I honestly don't want to even go there. Some psychics are christians, so I guess they're going to hell? Some really hot, fire dwelling place? Yeah, sure.

Plus, in person psychics are just as fraudulent as phone psychics and some are good and vice versa. There is no one recipe that will fit everything in life by walking down the middle of the path in order to make everything okay. If it were that easy, everyone would be happy. It's a work in progress for us all.

Offline FaithnTrust

Re: My review and conclusion after 2 years of readings
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2017, 12:22:52 AM »
Hey Presence  - I hear ya! LOL!

But my opinion/advise is for those who really need (or want) their eyes opened and stop their addiction. I think when someone hears the same bullshit about a fictitious POI as they do their own POI, it will open their eyes.

BTW - not advising to spend a lot of time and money on it at all, just long enough to talk to someone they consider "truthful" -

anything