Author Topic: Something to think about...  (Read 8302 times)

ladya

Re: Something to think about...
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 05:45:34 PM »
I wanted to ask...How many of you have been told as a reason for their POI being away-

• He'll be back he's sorting a financial/work situation
    He'll be back, he has family pressure/a family situation

I know for a fact mine does have some family and work trouble but is this a generic response a lot of readers give you? Even some of the better/more credible readers?

i actually never got this as a response. i did once when i knew that financial issues were a factor because my POI had said it before. i usually get the fear line where they want it but have a fear of intimacy. Which is true some of the times but sometimes i think they just say it as a default.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 06:07:46 PM »
I don't think I've ever gotten those lines in a reading.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 02:41:46 AM »
Ok I feel slightly better?! lol 
I do know my POI has career issues + family stuff for sure so I haven't just blindly applied what I'm told in these readings to my situation and hopefully they're actually picking this stuff up.

Lol....yeah they guy I was calling about, yep, I heard career, and family...and yep he works 12 hour days in a high pressure job that he loves, and does have an ongoing issue with one of his kids....who doesn't at Any given time?  But unless someone is on life support, there is no reason for not keeping in touch,  a call on the way home every so often, or a text between meetings, something,,, so if you're not getting any of that, even the simplest form of communication...that is the truth!!!!!! 

We have all heard that and more....all the same, as we are more alike than you'd like to think.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 04:30:34 PM »
Ok I feel slightly better?! lol 
I do know my POI has career issues + family stuff for sure so I haven't just blindly applied what I'm told in these readings to my situation and hopefully they're actually picking this stuff up.

Lol....yeah they guy I was calling about, yep, I heard career, and family...and yep he works 12 hour days in a high pressure job that he loves, and does have an ongoing issue with one of his kids....who doesn't at Any given time?  But unless someone is on life support, there is no reason for not keeping in touch,  a call on the way home every so often, or a text between meetings, something,,, so if you're not getting any of that, even the simplest form of communication...that is the truth!!!!!! 

We have all heard that and more....all the same, as we are more alike than you'd like to think.

this is 100% the truth.  the lack of effort is what killed me in my situation, like you can't even manage to reach out and say hello?  I finally put at end to that nonsense.  Honestly, I've never had a guy who was truly interested in me show a lack of interest or not keep in touch, so that spoke volumes.  And I think I set a precedent early on letting him think it was ok, and people truly treat you the way you allow them to.  It made my self confidence take a nosedive that I put up with that crap for so long. 

stargazer

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2017, 05:44:31 PM »
Been there before too. When you leave a guy alone and he doesn't bother to try to keep in touch more consistently, he probably didn't really want you anyway. In which case he did you a favor.

stargazer

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2017, 07:19:39 PM »
did you eventually ever hear from him?
Nope. It was tough but moved on to someone who actually wants me.

Offline FaithnTrust

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 09:56:11 PM »
In my opinion, it is not a case of a lack of effort, but rather a lack of caring. Bella is right! If ANY man wants you, he'll make time no matter what is going on in his life! 

anything