Author Topic: Same Timeframes  (Read 7440 times)

Offline jadedflower

Same Timeframes
« on: October 31, 2016, 05:10:59 AM »
Have any of you guys been given the same timeframe for a romantic reconnection with an ex? (And do they come true...? I haven't been given exact dates yet though.) A lot of the CP/Keen/Psychic Source readers I read with have given me the same November (even the ones I read earlier on in Aug/Sept) into December for contact from my ex.

Keen:
Iyafadara
RadiantTruth (Karin)
Angelic Dreams (Michelle) *
Fairie Moon Child (Sam)
Aries Intuition (Kisha) ** - her readings changed whenever I talked to her however...
TJ373
LoveNurse7
Advisor Sharon
Berndette's Vision
Readings by Rakael
Mystical Moon Shadow
Sweet Psychic
Saphirebird
Abundant Visions (Gaylene) - gave me a "1" and saw "21" in her cards (meaning holidays)
AstroSarah - although warned me that he may just be using me
Keiry
Sincerity
Soul Angel***
Sweethearts Tarot
Queen of Cups18 (Ann)****

* = Michelle didn't see a reconciliation, but she believes it will happen in either a "9" or a "2." (Her first prediction was correct however; she gave me a "4" for a reconnection and we hung out on Sept 24th.)

** = Kisha saw a "2" and a "5" and she thought it meant in between 2-5 weeks, he may contact me but not for the reasons I want him to.

*** = SoulAngel told me she didn't want to tell her readers timeframes because she believed in divine timing, but she insisted him contacting me will be soon.

**** = Ann said he will contact me during the holidays as a friend and we will stay friends.)

I also spoke with Judi's Inner Light (whom I love), Mystic Raven 11, Lila Q, and Lady Perspherone (loved talking to her as well) and they all believed that we won't get back together for a long while. Judi predicted in February while Raven gave me a "2." Lady Perspherone gave me a "6" and predicted Feb/March. Lila Q gave me a "1" and she did not believe it was 1 day, hour, or week that we will get back together.

CP:
Leo
Dominique
Raissa
Dave
Jean

Psychic Source:
Seraphina
Arthur 

Besides the ones I list, from Keen, I also spoke with several bad psychics whose predictions were way off and generic.

The only two that told me that I will never hear from my ex are Scott Angel and WhiteHeartedOne (Amy). Scott's description of him was a bit generic so I do not know if I should believe in it...

If anyone has questions regarding the readers I listed above, I will be glad to help!

Thank you in advance for replying.  :)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:18:01 AM by jadedflower »

Offline Baypark1

Re: Same Timeframes
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 06:19:47 AM »
I've read with alot of these.  Recently, in the last month all saw contact early part of November and the closer it gets,  it turns out November 5-9. Most saw reconciliation in November with December being strong.  However,  I just found out today that he's been seeing someone for the last 2 weeks. Noone picked it up. Scott Angel is negative Norman,  but he said he saw nothing with this guy and as long as I was there he'd go with it, but didn't want anything serious. He said I wouldn't see any changes until late December. 

Even after them finding out that he's seeing someone,  the few I talked to insist it's nothing and they still see us together.   I don't know.  It's all a crap shoot now :(

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 06:35:47 AM »
@baypark1 Hi there! I'm in the same boat as you - I found out recently that my ex MAY be seeing someone. (Sorry if TMI but my ex left his Amazon account logged onto my laptop and I saw he recently purchased a box of condoms! Not a very clear cut answer, but the implication of him sleeping with someone is there). A few of these readers warned me that he could be hooking up and getting into a relationship, in which he won't have a long future with or won't have an emotional connection with. It hurts me to know he could be seeing someone, so soon after the breakup, but I know it can do him good in either way - maybe his feelings for me will be reinforced or he'll find happiness with this new girl. 

I don't really know what to believe either. My ex is really wishy-washy and I believe our relationship got too out-of-hand and being how we are (stubborn and stressed out), that we both couldn't handle it at the time. I don't know what his true feelings are with me because he says one thing but does another. I just think that maybe if we let life takes its course, work on ourselves, then there could be a possible relationship in the future for us.

I'm trying to stay positive and hoping that even if these predictions won't come true in the near future, they will in the long run. I'm also practicing LoA and Lanie Steven's techniques (although I'm having troubles at the moment visualizing).

Don't give up hope - that possibility may still be there. They say that once you let go... they may come back. But all we can do in the meantime is be happy, work on ourselves so that we will ready for whatever opportunities that may come at us - an ex returning, a new love being introduced, or even something greater! :)

If you want, we can talk more as well. Just PM me if anything. :)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 05:30:52 PM »
I have been in situations where a multitude of readers happen to give very similar time frames. My first thought would be "if all these readers are getting the same time frame, it's going to happen!". I'd get all excited and giddy, anxiously awaiting the event that is  supposed to happen. Well, unfortunately either the timing was way off (by the time it happened, I had long moved on), or the prediction flat out never happened.

This is what baffles me.  HOW can a multitude of readers give the same prediction and same time frames yet nothing happens or they're completely wrong.   I wonder if they read our energy and think they're feeling the other person?   

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 05:34:24 PM »
I have been in situations where a multitude of readers happen to give very similar time frames. My first thought would be "if all these readers are getting the same time frame, it's going to happen!". I'd get all excited and giddy, anxiously awaiting the event that is  supposed to happen. Well, unfortunately either the timing was way off (by the time it happened, I had long moved on), or the prediction flat out never happened.

Same here, I've been so let down by many readers getting same time frames.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 05:07:16 AM »

I'm trying to stay positive and hoping that even if these predictions won't come true in the near future, they will in the long run. I'm also practicing LoA and Lanie Steven's techniques (although I'm having troubles at the moment visualizing).

Nice to hear the two of you are back together. Did he end up saying anything from your Lanie Stevens affirmations?

Offline jadedflower

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 08:15:07 AM »

Nice to hear the two of you are back together. Did he end up saying anything from your Lanie Stevens affirmations?

Tbh, I was really bad at doing the LS techniques lol... I only imagined him saying he misses me, in which he does often, but that's a huge step for him as he didn't talk about his emotions previously!