Author Topic: Could anyone recommend a really good reader on KEEN for me?  (Read 13512 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Could anyone recommend a really good reader on KEEN for me?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2020, 10:58:02 AM »
Zadalia completely miss the third party when it first started when I read with her. She refunded me when I told her I 100% had just found out about a 3rd party. QofCs reads in the moment. Keep in mind though, and I have been thinking about this for a week now, feelings mean little actions do. If my ex husband called Anne about me she would tell him I loved him. I absolutely do most days. Some days I hate him. But I would never go back to him either. Over the last 2 1/2 years I have thought seriously about rebuilding what we had but as soon as I really consider it the red flags start popping and I pull away again. If he was addicted to psychics I'm sure they would see my feelings and sell him a fairytale but ultimately be wrong. Just my 2 cents.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2020, 01:07:28 PM »
Okay thank you @starGazer and @LillyPad! I did read about her accurate in the moment readings vs. predictions, so I'm hoping hers is wrong for my case as well. Only time will tell!

@LillyPad, I had a bit of a hard time understanding her. Part of it is because I was on speakerphone, which I understand because they need their hands free, but it always makes it difficult to hear them clearly. She wasn't rude to me at all, but it's apparent that she is easily irritable. I don't think it's personal, she just seems to have shorter patience than most. Also what is LSA?

LSA is another forum. It’s not strictly about psychics though. There are threads about everything under the sun, some just revolve around psychics.

Also, maggs is 100% correct on QoC. When I say she’s an “in the moment” or “present” reader, I mean it. She doesn’t see far out AT all. I like her as an advisor/empath, I can have a conversation with her and we’d talk about things other than what I called about, but I don’t like that she jumps around. It’s no fault of her own, it’s just too much THIS WAY one day and THAT WAY another day for me. If that’s her ability, that’s fine. It’s not enough for me and that’s why I refuse to go back to her now.

As far as Zadalia...yeah, she’s been hella wrong for me so I say she’s a “no”

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2020, 02:23:55 PM »
Zadalia is usually on chat on Keen, but she has her website where she does calls.

Offline vy888

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2020, 02:40:24 PM »
If I had to pick one reader for my last reading about an ex boyfriend (we broke up 2.5 months ago) and if he’s coming back. Who would you recommend?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 02:42:00 PM by vy888 »

Offline JJC

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2020, 02:43:14 PM »
If I had to pick one reader for my last reading about an ex boyfriend (we broke up 2.5 months ago) and if he’s coming back. Who would you recommend?

Michelle Caporale and Sweetrosee

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2020, 04:31:50 PM »
Queen of cups18 is good for right now.   Many, many of them are not good with with predictions. Pure waste of money. 

Offline vy888

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2020, 05:40:58 PM »
I’ve read with Michelle Caporale about my ex boyfriend.  I felt like she was giving me more advice then predictions but I would like to read with her again.  Did she give you any predictions that came true and time lines?

Offline JJC

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2020, 05:46:26 PM »
I’ve read with Michelle Caporale about my ex boyfriend.  I felt like she was giving me more advice then predictions but I would like to read with her again.  Did she give you any predictions that came true and time lines?

Yes, I posted it under "My Story", she gave me both advice and predictions, I followed her advice and so far so good...

Offline vy888

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2020, 03:21:45 AM »
Hi everyone, I finally closed my keen account.  I read with so many readers and spent so much money.  I could of bought myself a Chanel purse for that money! I was going through a tough breakup that happened during the worst time possible.  Where you are isolated, social gatherings are limited and you can’t see people.  Covid made it hard and the ending of my long term relationship with someone I thought I was going to be with forever. We rarely fought and I thought we had this amazing relationship and I blamed myself for picking a fight with him because I was stressed with work (I work in the financial industry) and then this fight turned into a breakup.  After apologies for my behaviour it still led him being distant and ultimately for us to part ways.  This made me feel more confused.  How could I be so wrong about this person and all my hopes and dreams vanished just how he did.  So I turned to psychics to give me some hope or to see the future but the truth is and the reality is, all you can do is trust your own instincts and everything they say about relationships holds true.  People come into our lives for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  If he was going to stay in your life, he wouldn’t leave without fighting for it regardless who did the breaking up.  Don’t call psychics.  It’s your hard earn money you could use to experience life, grow as a better person, make new experience and heal your heartbreak with things that will enrich your life without them for something better to come along. :)