Author Topic: Psychic darlene  (Read 1994 times)

Offline LB808

Psychic darlene
« on: October 26, 2021, 05:35:35 AM »
Has anyone read with psychic Darlene? I called her just recently asking about my poi and if she saw us together someday, and if there was someone with her and all she said was don't worry. And if she does have someone or not, shell come to you without someone. I'm like l, huh??. she mentioned things will be better in November or the end of November. What's with November? I think she said November to many others. Im really curious because I know she had good reviews and I even searched and found her in an online article mentioning her and other psychics helping out  with something, I forgot what it was, but anyway, I also found her in YouTube interviews explaining her experiences as a psychic and how she became one, and she seemed articulate and perhaps believable and a legit psychic, that I kind of found it hard to believe that that's all she told me about my poi. " Don't worry about".. "better in November"...etc..although I noticed there weren't many likes or comments on her page on yt. Darlene Vieira is her real name I think. Maybe she's really good but that just her style but knows what she's talking about? If you know what I mean.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 05:45:47 AM by LB808 »

Offline glamgal

Re: Psychic darlene
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 09:59:11 PM »
Talked to her earlier this year and she saw someone new coming in and that did happen but her interpretation of the current was wrong.

She was correct about a job. Hell most psychics are.

Offline LB808

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 11:40:35 PM »
Interesting.Thank you.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 02:00:42 PM »
Glamgal already created a thread, which you responded to.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,6430.msg134995.html#msg134995

There’s a search feature to use. No need to create another thread.