Author Topic: Listen to this  (Read 3389 times)

Offline Jjj

Listen to this
« on: September 12, 2016, 08:20:23 PM »
http://hosts.blogtalkradio.com/psychictalkraido/2010/11/03/ask-the-psychic-about-your-love-life

I found this on google. It was an interview featuring SoulAngel from Keen. I learned somethings from it. Wanted to share it with the fourm.

Offline cosmogirl76

Re: Listen to this
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 08:40:02 PM »
Ehm wow....I wonder how accurate this Rev Adam is with his predictions! But did I hear correctly that Sandy Esther is a co-host on his show?!

Offline Jjj

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 08:58:00 PM »
Idk who that is. I dont even know who the rev is. I listen for SoulAngel. That interview was done about 5 years ago. And i wanted to see if she still had the same views on soulamtes and twinflames as she does now.

Sometimes psychics will change up everything for whatever reasons. But she still damn near 95% on

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 09:02:32 PM »
What do you mean with 95% on Jjj? Accuracy? Have you read with her?

Offline Jjj

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2016, 12:15:40 AM »
I have read with her a few times.
When i say 95% i mean her constant reads. Like she is a big picture reader, outcome. She has never given me timelines. She said it from 1st call that time is no ones choice expecially when it comes to love/relationships. She has given correct contact month but she didn't know exact details.

Im not saying she is perfect at all or trying to promote her. I just hate when psychics switch up they shit all the time.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 12:20:13 AM »
When i say 95% i mean her constant reads. Like she is a big picture reader, outcome. She has never given me timelines. She said it from 1st call that time is no ones choice expecially when it comes to love/relationships. She has given correct contact month but she didn't know exact details.

Im not saying she is perfect at all or trying to promote her. I just hate when psychics switch up they shit all the time.

Do you know if she has ever given a "negative" reading? I read with her last month and she said the same thing about timelines, but it was overall positive. I was wondering if you had an experience where she said someone wasn't going to be in someones life or something like that.

Offline Jjj

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2016, 12:41:39 AM »

Do you know if she has ever given a "negative" reading? I read with her last month and she said the same thing about timelines, but it was overall positive. I was wondering if you had an experience where she said someone wasn't going to be in someones life or something like that.

I mean when it comes to the whole timeline thing i respect her honesty with her saying thats not something she is strong in. She doesn't sit there and guess timelines like other psychics or blame you for something if a timeline don't happen. I honestly don't know about the "negative readings" i did see one person say that she called SoulAngel and she was honest and told them she didn't feel or have a connection to them and gave them money back.

anything